Idea #5 : It was a mistake wasn't it?

We are now outside on a beach where there stood a girl. She was wearing an orange hoodie with the hood down. Her wings somewhat appear on her back as her dark pink eyes shined a bit before fading. She was looking into the sky as she took in the breath taking air. Her horns on her head with a an orange tip on the right one while the other has a blue one. They also glowed a bit before fading. She has a long tail with scales on it similar to a dragon.

Rustling along the sand was then heard as the girl still stared at the sky. As she turned to the horizon she see the sun setting as the orange glow came across the sand towards her.

??? : Its a beautiful view isn't it?

The rustling on the sand stop as we then see red shoes on the sand as it slowly goes up revealing long trousers, a shirt with a jacket and to the face of a boy with his hair covered. He has dark green hair with light color added to its blending. He has diamond shaped freckles on his face that gives off the face of someone "Innocent".

The girl turned around and looked at the boy with no expression on her face. She then smiled in a way that turned into a smirk.

??? : Bet you took your time haven't you?

The boy didn't reply leaving the girl to sigh before continuing her words.

??? : Well I tried to talk to you again *shrugs* But you don't seem talkative as much. What happened to the old boy I used to know?

The boy didn't reply again but brought out a dark purple sword that gave off an eerie aura.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The sword although gave it that you can feel the immense power coming out of it. The dragon girl looked at him like he was on crack but shrugged again.

??? : Welp guessing violence was always an answer for you *closes her eyes*

She closed her eyes before the boy dashed at her swinging his sword toward her. When it was close it slashed through the air as if nothing was there. It hits the sand as the sounds of falling sand was heard. The boy looked at his weapon before looking around again to find where the dragon girl is.

??? : Oi behind ya.

He turned around to see her just standing with her hands in her pocket. She was even doing a little pose while giving off a little smirk. She closed her eyes and sighed again.

??? : You didn't even let me finish my sentence you know?

The boy didn't do anything before bringing his sword again slashing at the girl to which we then see her disappear in a split second to appear behind her.

??? : You know I could've sworn you were as "sharp" as they say. Man you sure grew dark *laughs a bit*

It was only a small laugh but it slowly changes its way before turning into a laugh of one who is pissed.

??? : So you little shit what made you do this? *eyes shining brightly*

The boy didn't say but charged at the girl.

??? : *sigh* you're such a pain in the ass *stomps the ground*

When she stomped the ground a big burst of shockwave was released to which the boy tried to block it before being sent back further from the girl to which they were at least 10 meters away from each other.

??? : So since you're too silent to talk lets get straight to the point.

She shrugged her arms to which she chucked a bit before continuing.

??? : So what is your reason? Is there a reason why the girls did that to you? Is there a reason you hate us? Or is it just you like to see people suffer? Man and here I thought you were kind to us when we first met. Guess I thought wrong *the white of eye turns charcoal black* lets see how you judge against this.

As she huffed herself from the thrill of battle from her breathe came out fire.

??? : Its a dawn time right now, the light reflecting off dark as it gives us a good view of the ocean, the empty halls with blood on them, the never ending nightmare in your head, is this what we call sins?

The camera view changed again to a hallway where we see blood trails around and a few bodies were out of their room. They were on the floor bleeding out. There were slash marks across the walls and bodies.

??? : If so what are yours? I mean it can't be that bad....... nah I'm just kidding your down bad so get ready for a blazing hot hell. This is the final judgment between me and you. *smirks*

As she said that both her eyes glow brightly having a little burning effect on them. Her mouth huffed with a lot of fire coming out as both the tips of horns glowed. She then held her hands out as when she did we see multiple dragon skulls appearing along with dragon claws.

??? : On days like these I rather deal with my friends then have to deal with you

As soon as she said that many dragon claws came out of the ground towards the boy. The skulls opened beside her and fired out a flame of scorching blue colour. The claws beside her even got aimed towards him as they got launched.

Story Ideasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें