They soon arrived to the North gates where Izumi and Fuji were regularly stationed.

"General?!" Fuji shouted in pier shock from in the watch out tower.
"Lift the gate up Fuji!"
Anastasia watched with a little giggle as the boy held a thumbs up and yelled down to a Choji. The thick gate began to rise from inside the ground. When there was enough room, the horse began to walk in really leisurely.
"General it's great to have you back." A chubby man greets. Anastasia smiles, remembering how big a pig once used to be and how much the chubby man resembled it and it's happiness.
"It's great to be back Choji. I'm sure everything's been running smoothly."
Choji nodded as he took the lead and led the horse to the grand staircase. Anastasia gasped seeing the red brick fortress of the Fire Kingdoms palace. The steps were a dark red which made it all the more beautiful with the perfectly gardened flowers and early changing leaves.

Naruto dismounted the horse and helped Anastasia slide down into her arms.

"My book!"
Naruto got the leather book and handed it to the sixteen-year-old as Choji chuckled.
"Put the assortments in my chambers."
"Hai."

Anastasia looked over Narutos shoulder as she began to climb the stairs, and watched as Choji led the tired mare toward the horse stalls. She smiled looking around the dirt ground behind the gates.
If she could put it in one word, it would be chaotic but happy. Knights talking, servants running around and some small children running amongst.

"I didn't know there were small children in the palace."
Naruto looked at Anastasia as the dark doors opened by two well dressed butlers who bowed.
"The children are servants kids. Many of the women here are single mothers who the King and I had found begging for money and food."
"That's very nice to give them a job."
"Yes, all of the servants work happily to repay the kindness."

"Naruto!"
Anastasia jumped in Narutos arms as an angered man in armor stormed toward them.
"Where the hell have you been?! It's not exactly the right time to go off vacationing!" He scolded.
Anastasia looked up at Naruto, fear that she really wasn't the knight in charge and this was the dictator of it all. Though Naruto only looked unamused.
"First of all dear sir." She hissed. "I had gone off the first time to collect a certain prince." Anastasia watched as they began to walk again, the man was stomping very loudly.
"And the second time I had some personal business."
"Yes to complete a "promise" of yours. Tell me, when did you begin to make promises?" He all but hissed.
"When I thought of others. Now cut the tone your scaring our guest more than she needs to be. Anastasia this is Uchiha Shisui, my Chaplain. Shisui this is Anastasia."
"How you do." He greeted. Anastasia went to say "hi" but he was back on Narutos ass.
"Do you understand how scared Itachi and I have been?"
"When did you start calling him just Itachi?"
"When you went rogue!"
Naruto rolled her eyes. "How's Sasuke?"
"Now who's not being formal."
"Answer the question." She snarled.
Shisui grumbled something incoherent to Anastasia's ears but Naruto seemed to hear him just fine seeing she kicked him into the closest wall.
"Ow!" Shisui rubbed his cheek but kept walking with Naruto with no further complaint. "Sasukes fine, he's awake but he's barely responsive unless one Miss Uzumaki (jerk) Naruto is mentioned."
Anastasia giggled at the coughed *jerk*. She looked up to see Naruto frowning and frowned herself when Naruto sighed.
"I'll go see him after I'm done here."
"Right than your going to run away correct?"
"Maybe if you keep up the attitude."
Shisui sighed. "I've barely gotten sleep since you were gone. This is the whole reason I resigned from General, General."
"Yes I know Shisui. Don't worry I'm not leaving anymore, you can catch me up on what you haven't been able to accomplish."
Shisui nodded as they turned a corner. Anastasia gulped at the intimating double doors. Was that the throne room?

Shisui grabbed one of the handles and opened the thick door for Naruto who gladly took the invitation. She whistled and one of the noble knights placed a chair down.
Anastasia gaped at how responsive they were to Narutos command; even if she hadn't said anything.