"You want your coloring books?" Solana asked, noticing Solai's gestures. Solai nodded her head, doing the grabbing motions with her hands.

"Can you say yes?" Solana asked, watching Solai's mouth. Solai still hadn't said anything, no matter how many times anyone tried to get her to talk.

Solai nodded her head, parting her lips. Solana's eyes widened when she saw Solai's mouth move. She watched as Solai nodded her head and mouthed the word 'yes'.

"Ms. Georgia she just tried to talk." Solana cheesed. "I asked her to say yes, and she did. Well she mouthed it, so no sound came out. That's progress right?"

Ms. Georgia smiled, nodding her head. "I told you that you would be the first one to get her to talk. I bet she'll say her first word at her birthday party." She nodded.

"You think so?" Solana chuckled, leaning over to grab Solai's coloring book. "Well first we have to get some food in her little body. Is it okay if I run to make a quick meal for her? It won't be long."

"No, not at all. I have to stay and finish up some paperwork anyway. I should have all of the documents legalized in a couple hours so that tomorrow you can pick up your certificate and everything." Ms. Georgia replied.

"Yes ma'am." Solana grinned. She was so excited that she was close to completing one of her long-term goals. Even though she was very nervous, she had all the faith in the world that she would be a great mom.

"Okay Lai, I'll be back later." She said, using one of the many nicknames that she had given Solai.

Solai shook her head, mouthing the words 'no.' As Solana tried to get up, Solai wrapped her legs around Solana's torso tightly.

"It's okay I promise that I'll be back." Solana pouted, now standing up fully, while holding Solai. Solana knew that the only time that Solai would allow her to leave was when she was sleep, and right now she was wide awake.

Solai shook her head, laying it in the crook of Solana's neck."You want Mr. Bear to lay with you until I get back?" Solana asked, pointing to the human-sized bear. Solai nodded her head, now pointing to the bear as well.

Solana went to get Mr. Bear and then finally convinced Solai to lay back down in the hospital bed. Solai started to snuggle into the bear, showing her bestfriend the love that she always wanted.

Once Solana noticed that Solai was distracted enough, she slipped out of the door. She pressed the elevator door beaming with the excitement of being an official Foster Mom. "God you really are working in my favor." She said to herself.

~

"I'm so freaking nervous." Solana stressed for the tenth time. The whole entire family was at her apartment for dinner. Heaven and Zylin brought all of their kids, while Jayda and Cane brung their two.

"They will be ok." Heaven nodded.

Solana had told Heaven and Jayda the good news and they were so excited, but it was now time to tell the kids. She didn't know how they would react, which scared her.

"Nanny can we eat now?" Zaloni groaned. Solana was cooking a big pot of seafood alfredo with salmon bites. It was a meal that she mastered, and the whole family loved it.

"Almost ready babe." Solana chuckled.

"So I have an announcement for the guys and for the kids." Solana stated, getting everyone's attention. "I don't know how you guys will feel, but I hope you guys will continue to accept me." She said, feeling the tears brim her eyes.

"Is you pregnant man?" Zylin asked, standing to his feet. "I'll beat his ass. Who did it?"

"Nigga sit your ass down and let her talk." Heaven mugged. Zylin smacked his lips and sat back down in his spot, making the kids chuckle.