░C░h░a░p░t░e░r░ ░T░e░n░:░ ░L░u░c░a░s░ 🔞

Cabin.

It has been three days since they've arrived and they still have two more days to spent before going home. A lot of things happened and Chanyeol enjoyed it along with the others. Baekhyun and Sehun still didn't like being together in the same room but manage to comply with Xiumin, afraid to experience his wrath.

"Good thing, Mr. Jung let us stay late tonight!" Luhan said as she grabs some chips.

"Yeah... I agree.." Suho nods. "So, let's enjoy our freedom!"

Baekhyun put his arms around Chanyeol's shoulder making the taller smile. "Geeezzzz!! Baek! Stop being too clingy! It doesn't suits you!" Kyungsoo teased.

"As if you're not!" Baekhyun bites back smirking when Kai blushed who is sitting beside Kyungsoo.

"At least, I'm not like you, who looks too possessive!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Okay! Stop," Xiumin said.

"Chan! You brought your guitar right?" Chen asked. Chanyeol nods and excuse his self to get his guitar. "Baek, your man is so talented! I'm sure of you hear him sings, you'll fell in love all over again!"

Baekhyun just smiled and wait for his man to return. Sehun looked away and Luhan noticed it. He felt sorry for the younger for seeing the one he likes loving someone else.

What a love story.

Chanyeol came back with his own guitar named 'Matilda'. He sat beside Baekhyun and tuned his guitar as their friends waits for him.

"So, Chanyeol, what will you sing for Baekhyun?" Tao asked.

Chanyeol blushed. "I don't know.."

"Come on! Maybe there is this certain song that you want Baekhyun to hear, right?" Suho teased.

"Uhmmm..." Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun who's already looking at him. "I am.."

Sehun smiled at Chanyeol. He might be jealous but still, seeing his best friend happy like this makes him happy too. Chanyeol began strumming as his friends starts to listen, specially Baekhyun.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and smiled.

Chanyeol:

Picking up my old guitar,
The confession that I couldn't make
Pretending I made one song, I'm about to tell
Just listen, I'll sing for you

I love you a lot but I don't say the words,
It's awkward that pride doesn't allow me
Today I will take courage and tell you, but just
Listen to it carelessly, I'll sing for you

The way you cry, the way you smile
I wonder how much they mean to me
The words I want to say, but missed the chance
I will confess but just listen,
I'll sing for you, sing for you
Just listen once and smile