░C░h░a░p░t░e░r░ ░T░w░o░:░ ░S░t░a░y░ 🔞

Baekhyun licks his lips.

It's P.E. class and all of his classmates are now playing dodgeball at the school ground. He don't mind his other classmates because he's too focus to a certain giant who's talking with his friends. After what happened inside their room earlier, he couldn't help but imagine things how to ravish and wreck Chanyeol. He could feel his cock hardening again so he tried to calm his self before he could do something stupid.

"Looking for a fuck, Baek!" a girl with blonde hair called Baekhyun.

"What do you want Taeyeon?" he asked lazily.

"Well, I'm just staring at you for a while and I saw you have a little problem down there~" Taeyeon shamelessly looked down at his bottom.

Baekhyun smirked before turning it to a frown. "I already fucked you, so, get lost!" He rolled his eyes.

"Come on! I know you enjoy it with me!" Taeyeon whined.

Baekhyun took a sighed. "You know that I don't like it when someone keeps nagging on me, so before I forget that you're a girl, could you please leave me alone?"

Taeyeon didn't budge though. "No!"

Baekhyun turned his back away and looked for his friends leaving Taeyeon alone. Good thing Taeyeon didn't follow him or he couldn't stop his self from shouting at her. When he found Luhan and Kyungsoo, he sat between them making the two furrowed their brows.

"So, what happened?" Luhan asked.

"I think nothing happened," Kyungsoo stated. "Chanyeol's not limping."

Luhan giggles.

"Well, maybe Baek got turned down again," Luhan teased.

"I'm not," Baekhyun smirked. "But I made sure that he knows who owns him."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Oh! Fuck it! Baekhyun, just fuck him and then go, you already know the drill, why doing that?"

"Are you perhaps liking Park?" Luhan asked.

Baekhyun for somehow became quiet and find Chanyeol who is now sitting alone at the side. There is some unknown feeling as he keep his eyes towards the giant. As he observes, Chanyeol's a bubbly person, though he wears black-rimmed glasses, he smiles a lot. He's like the happy virus and he is freaking smart too. The two of them always fight against each other of who will get the highest score. Chanyeol's like a fire ball that looks beautifully with his flames around him but if you tried to touch him you'll get burned because of his beauty.

A beauty that he wanted only for him to own.

Now that he is thinking straight and not drunk, Park Chanyeol's a rare gem. He's becoming possessively wanting the taller to be his.