░C░h░a░p░t░e░r░ ░T░h░r░e░e░:░ ░M░a░k░e░ ░L░o░v░e░ 🔞

"Here, you can wear this after you take a shower."

Baekhyun accept the clothes Chanyeol offered to him for his stay in his house tonight. When Chanyeol left him, he went to the bathroom to take a shower and change into more comfortable clothes. He stared at his self at the mirror while drying his hair, Chanyeol's clothes a bit larger for his frame and his boxer's too. He could still smell the younger's scent through his clothes and just by that he could feel his body heating up. He went out of the room that he would stay for the night and look for Chanyeol. He immediately saw it and luckily, the taller forget to lock his door.

Chanyeol is staring at his self in the mirror. He lift his shirt and saw the hickeys that Baekhyun left on his body. He suddenly felt hot and he could feel his dick hardening just by thinking on how Baekhyun sucked him and made him come. He subconsciously touch his self and let out a moan while imagining Baekhyun touching him.

"Aahhhhh~ Baekhyun" he tried to lower his voice because Baekhyun might heard him.

"Looks like someone's having some fun, moaning my name."

Chanyeol looked at his side and saw Baekhyun smirking at him. His face turned red and tried to hide his self but it's too late. Baekhyun already caught him touching his self and moaning the latter's name.

Baekhyun wanted him and he knows that. He could see the lust in his eyes and on how he stared on him. He literally gulps as he tried to look away and maybe push Baekhyun outside of his room. Baekhyun took a step closer and grabs Chanyeol's arm making him face the smaller.

"Kiss me, Yeol.."

Chanyeol tried to ignores him but Baekhyun pulls him down for a kiss. It's only a peck and he thought that it would end there. But Baekhyun wants more from him. So he pushed Chanyeol towards his own bed and took off his shirt. Chanyeol could say that Baekhyun have a beautiful body. He might not be as buff as he is, but his body is also well-built. Baekhyun leans closer and claimed his lips. Due to that surprise attack, his lips parted and Baekhyun quickly push his tongue inside.

"Uhmmm~"he moaned.

Baekhyun smiles.

He deepened the kiss and Chanyeol's mind became clouded by his own feelings. He kissed Baekhyun back and moved his hands to take a grip of his hair. Baekhyun then left his lips and move downwards to his jawline. Baekhyun lift his body and take a hold of the taller's shirt pulling it upwards until he finally took it off. He went back on kissing the younger earning more loud moans when he sucked that certain spot for the third time today. He can't get enough of Chanyeol and this is the first time that he felt hunger towards someone.

Chanyeol couldn't think straight because the way Baekhyun clouded his mind drives him crazy. Baekhyun move down to his chest, straight to his nipples, sucking, licking and biting it. Chanyeol became a moaning mess. Baekhyun loves the way Chanyeol moaned for him.