░C░h░a░p░t░e░r░ ░S░e░v░e░n░:░S░e░c░r░e░t░ ░A░d░m░i░r░e░r░ 🔞

Chanyeol's Apartment.

Since it's his free day, means no classes for the faculty have a seminar today, he decided to clean his apartment and do some groceries. After his tiring morning 'til lunch, he took a shower and watched some movies when he heard the doorbell. He tiredly walk towards the door and saw Luhan, Chen, Tao, Kyungsoo and Suho. He's a bit surprise but then, let them in.

"You have a nice place!" Kyungsoo said.

"What brought you here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, we kind a got bored and then look for some place to hang-out," Luhan answered. "Then, we remember you!"

"Ohh.." Chanyeol shyly smiled. "Uhmmm.. what do you like to drink?"

"Don't worry about that," Suho said. "We already bought something for us!"

Chanyeol happily joined them at the living room while watching Disney movies that they all loved. They didn't take long though and Chanyeol's happy to have them more often. Maybe living alone is kind a getting out of his mind and having someone to be with keep lingering inside his mind right now.

Since he is a bit tired, he didn't know that he fell asleep on the sofa.

He doesn't know how long he slept but he suddenly feel someone's poking his cheeks. He tried to shoo it away but the person who keeps poking his cheeks won't budge.

"Aish! I want to sleep more!!"he whined.

The finger poking his cheeks disappeared making him took a sighed of relief. But then he felt soft kisses all over his face until it stops on his lips. He suddenly felt nervous.

Does someone just entered his house! And planning to molest him?!

He shivered when the kiss takes long. A face of a smiling Baekhyun suddenly appeared in his mind while he's apologizing for not being careful. He almost teared up when the lips moved.

Wait! This lips.. they are kinda familiar..

He slowly open his eyes, blinking in the process. He saw a familiar figure hovering on him making him almost screams and panicked if he doesn't smell that familiar scent of strawberries and vanilla.

"B-Baek?"his husky deep voice make the smaller smiled.

"Wake up, Babe.." Baekhyun gently caress the taller's cheek.

Chanyeol jolts up and looked at Baekhyun trying to figure out if this is just a dream or hallucination. Baekhyun pinched his cheeks to wake him up.

"You're real!" he exclaimed.

"I am, Babe.. I am.." Baekhyun giggles kissing the taller again. "You're so cute when you sleep."

"I thought someone already enter my house.." Chanyeol shivered just by thinking that someone tried to sneakily enter his house and do something to him.