░C░h░a░p░t░e░r░ ░F░o░u░r░:░ ░F░a░l░l░ ░F░o░r░ ░M░e░ 🔞

"Good morning!"

Baekhyun turn to his best friend Luhan when he walks inside their room looking for a certain giant. He went home when Chanyeol told him that he is fine and he will attend school tomorrow. He wanted to stay a bit longer because being with Chanyeol feels so relaxing specially when he's inside his arms. He then saw the giant who's brightly smiling towards Kai and a certain cold-looking guy who smile a little, named Sehun.

"Yah! Did you just ignore me?" Luhan exclaimed

"Yeah, good morning, too," he responded still staring at Chanyeol.

Luhan notice him though and smirked. "Looks like someone's whipped by a certain cute nerd~"

Baekhyun turn to his best friend. "Shut up, Lu."

Luhan exaggeratedly touch his chest. "OMG! Did you just told me to 'shut it up' !!?"

Baekhyun ignored his friend and went to his chair before getting his phone and message the taller. He watch as the taller check his phone and blushingly smiled. Kai continued telling him some story while Sehun left them for a while and Chanyeol simply typing on his phone.

He tried not to smile because Luhan, is freaking looking at him as he carefully type a reply towards the taller.

"Don't hide it, Soo told us about your sexcapades the other night, you midget! Did you already deflower him huh?!" Luhan smack Baekhyun's arm who frown because of the hit that he gets from the older.

"The fuck! Why do you have to hurt me?!" Baekhyun whined making Chanyeol turn to him with a worried look. He just winks at him and smiled before facing Luhan again. "Just shut up, Lu."

"Wow! That's new! Byun Baekhyun didn't want to share anything about his sexcapades!" Kyungsoo closed his book and faces the two.

"Well, maybe a certain cute nerd did that to him," Luhan mocked.

Baekhyun just shakes his head. "Why are you making it a big deal though? What ever happened between us would stay between the both us, period."

Kyungsoo smirked. "Lu, no need to ask him, it's obvious because look at the cute nerd, he's a bit uncomfortable."