𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Hello my name is Lucas Owen and I'm 26 years old, now you may be thinking am I related to Michael Owen and the answer to your question is yes, I'm his son I have three sisters Jessica, Emily, Gemma and I have one brother called James. I was born in Cheshire, England.

I'm a professional footballer and I am currently playing for Chelsea F.C as a Defender, I have played for Chelsea since 2020 and played for the Senior England team since 2018. In November last year I sustained a ACL injury and I had to have surgery which ruled me out of the rest of the Champions League and it could potentially mean that I won't be playing for England at the World Cup in December.

You may be wondering who I'm dating and that person would be the one and only Leah Williamson the Arsenal Defender and England Captain. I met Leah in 2013 through our mutual friend Lucy Bronze and we have been dating since 2014.

How did I meet Leah? Well at the time I was playing with the Youth team for Liverpool now we used to train before the womens team did and I have always admired the womens team and thought that they deserve way much more than they get but at the time society wasn't like that. Anyway that's how I met Lucy Bronze, I used to stay back and watch the womens team after training as a part of me thought they played better than the mens, which some of them do, I began to get friendly with Lucy Bronze in fact I became best friends with her and she sort of became my big sister. She then moved to Man city where she became really close with Kiera Walsh who is best friends with Leah, so Lucy invited me to a party of hers in Manchester.

At this party this is where I met Leah and this was all down to the scheming of Lucy and Kiera as apparently Leah has always had a crush on me and I knew a bit about her not a lot. Leah and I sat down all night getting to know each other and well the rest is history

Now as I am not playing at the moment and all I am doing is recovering from this injury I pretty much have nothing to do. But that isn't the case, Gareth Southgate mentioned to Sarina who is the new coach to the Lionesses that I should help coach the team during the Euros this summer and she accepted, I'll be one of their assistant coaches along side Ajran and Geraint.

Now thats the update... its time for the story.