Don't trust them - 5

Comenzar desde el principio

Hurt him

You hurt him

No

Too thin

E

Safe

Brother

Hug him, please hug him

I decided to ask him a question a simple one"Are you ok?I'm not gonna hurt you. "

 Tommy just stayed silent .

flinching again as he heard me move but not seeing , as his head hung low looking at the old carpet.

 "What do like to do?" I asked hoping for an answer. I shifted again and that caught Tommy 's attention as he again flinched and kept on whispering 'please don't as if I was going to hurt him. I frowned I tried once more and I could tell he was terrified of me and blurred out an answer "g-g-g games." Then shut his lips and looked away from the ground to me with a pleading look saying ' don't hurt me' I really tried to reassure the kid that I was not going to hurt him when all of a sudden the Police barged in. 

The siblings winced at the suddeness of the whole situation and Phil eyes me and the two boys before looking back at the police. 

Miss Jenkins was telling the police office everything and then he went to Tubbo the Tommy who was still next to me . His answers were short but concerned and he whispered most of them but the police left saying that they have sent patrols into the forest.

I could see Tommy physically relaxed at that thought and stayed where he was. In the same position. doing the same activity. I decided to leave for the bathroom stealing a glance at the boy who now had streams of tears running down his eyes.

Y/n POV

I DIDN'T KNOW I FELL ASLEEP FOR 7 HOURS. I'm honestly surprised no one had found me but I had walked for hours to get here in the first place.

Standing up the crack done bones I picked up my bag and the realisation hit me on how soggy I was. I was drenched and it has finally stopped but my body felt heavy to carry around and the aching in my bones and muscles hadn't gone away. I quickly checked the bag seeing that the picture of : me , Tommy and Tubbo all with mum smiling was still in good condition. Unlike Abby she was kind hearted and ended up going away far where we couldn't see her. That's what Max told me. 

I still didn't know what that meant. I hope she was ok.

Knowing I wouldn't get that far and if I didn't want to be spotted I had to go now.

Slightly looking back in the opposite direction I came with sad eyes.

I would miss them.

So I started walking on the same path I made with each step. Getting further away from my brothers.

Time skip brought to you from the distractible podcast 💗

The minute I felt a pain in my leg I stopped and dropped to the ground writhing in pain.

Trying to see what was wrong but not seeing any blood so attempting to make myself get up and failing. That's when the blood started coming out of a small but relatively deep cut.

I panicked thinking I would bleed out before it was night and I took off my already bloodied jumper and wrapped it around my lower leg. Applying pressure like Tommy or Tubbo would when I cut myself-

I hauled myself to the nearest tree and leaned against it my head banging with a painful headache. My nose runny with a cold and a cough pained me. I had messed up real bad. 

I just sat there in pain wishing for something. But no one came for days.

Holding the picture of our happy family before falling into a state of unconsciousness.

                                                        ~*~*~

Third person POV

Phil came back everyday for orphanage meeting the kids and having a chat with them while waiting to see if y/n would be found.

It had been a week since y/n had ran away. Phil was getting along with their brothers and feels comfortable enough with the two to introduce them to his home. But they never went without them. Even when Techno saw the bruise on tubbo 's shoulder and the scratches on Tommy's wrists.

Even when Tommy begged for Miss Jenkins to stop hitting him while techno went past her office.

But Tommy doesn't know that.

Neither does Phil.

That was until the police came into the room like they had done every day for the past week carrying the unconscious child. They had blood all over their hoodie wrapped round their leg. Paler skin and cuts all over. A bag and in their hand the picture of Tommy, Tubbo Y/n and their mum.

Seeing this site made the two children break down.

A/n

Oooh the lore thickens. Honestly don't know what to write next so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know it would be gladly appreciated. And angst might be next I want to see people cry . First time doing multiple chapters today and I feel really productive. Do something you love, don't stay up all night and eat!💗 cya tomorrow

Word count:1463

Also excuse me why am I getting so many reads on this story I just started it yesterday thank you all so much <3