ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Chanyeol's condo.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun spend their first day by just cuddling and watching movies the whole day inside the taller's condo. Baekhyun's feeling was still unexplainable but deep inside he was happy being with the taller. He doesn't like to ask him the question,

What are they?

Because he was afraid of the answer.

Besides, Chanyeol was already leaving so what is the point of asking him if there is no assurance of his return after all.

Right?

He snuggles beside the taller and tried to hide his emotions but it's like the giant could read him.

"Baek, are you okay?"

Of course not!

"I am! I'm just tired..."he lied and hide his face.

"You're tired? Then why are we still watching a movie? We should sleep now!" Chanyeol pulled away to see the sad face of the smaller. "Hey! Are you crying?"

"I am not!" Baekhyun turned his face and wiped his tears away.

"Baek.."

"I am fine, the movie was sad.."

"Tch! Liar! It's a comedy!"

Baekhyun faced the giant. "Fine! I am sad! I am crying! Happy? Satisfied?!"

Chanyeol was kind of surprise for his sudden outburst.

"I don't know what I feel?! I can't name it! Because I am scared! I don't know why?! You are a jerk! A giant with ugly ears! You look dumb sometimes! But you have a good body structure! Your kisses makes me crazy?! I hate you! Park Chanyeol! I hate you-"

Chanyeol pulled him for a deep kiss and caught the smaller off guard. When Chanyeol pulled away Baekhyun hit his chest.

"Idiot!"

Chanyeol kissed him again.

"Yoda!"

A kiss.

"Dumbo!"

Another kiss.

Baekhyun was about to say something but Chanyeol already stop him by kissing him again. This time the kiss was passionate and long. Baekhyun returned the kiss as he wraps his arms around the taller's neck to deepened the kiss. The kiss that always brought spark inside his body. The kiss that makes him crazy.

The kiss that he would miss.

The kiss.

He loves.

--

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
SMUT AHEAD
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

--

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun passionately as he lay him down the soft mattress. It was not like the other times where they show their hungriness and roughness towards each other. It was slow and gently.

It was love.

Chanyeol kissed his forehead down to his nose, both cheeks then his lips making the smaller smiles. It was gentle and he could fell,

Loved.

Chanyeol took off their clothes until they are fully naked, eyes was pure of desire towards each other. Chanyeol's rough hands slowly travels the smaller's body earning a curved back due to hotness and pleasure. He smiles because he has this effect towards Baekhyun. He peppered his body with light kisses making Baekhyun moan softly.

"Aaaggghhh~ Chanyeol.."

"I am here, Baby.."

Chanyeol kissed him again until he moves his lips down to his exposed neck down to his collarbones. Licking and sucking his sweet spot.

"Mine."

"Yours."

They both smiled and kissed again.

Chanyeol continue his movements until he reach the hard cock of Baekhyun that is waiting for him. He slowly licks it like a melting ice cream.

"Uugggggghhhh!! F-Fuck! Chan!"

"Hmm?"

Chanyeol continue pleasuring the smaller as he deep throat him making his back curved again. He pushed him down to stop his thrusting as he sucked him more.

"S-Shit! Chan! Ahhh! F-Faster!!"

Chanyeol get his bottle of lube then put some on his finger then finger fucked Baek while sucking him earning a loud moan from the smaller. Baekhyun could see beautiful stars while Chanyeol takes him to heaven. He came fast and Chanyeol smiles after swallowing it all.

"L-Let me pleasure you too.."he pants.

"No, Baek, I will do all the work, just lay down there.." Chanyeol commanded before kissing him again tasting his own cum from his mouth.

Baekhyun let Chanyeol do the job with half-lidded eyes. He put another finger to fuck his tight hole until he was already prepare for his the big one. Chanyeol put some lube and stroking his cock as he aligned it on the smaller's hole. Baekhyun fit his lower lips as he waits. He could feel the tip of Chanyeol's cock until it was fully in.

"Uuuggghhh!! Fuck! You're so tight!"

"Chan, please...please move now.."

Chanyeol moves slowly filling him as he grabbed his biceps. "Uuuggghhhh!! Aaaaggghhhh!!!"

"Love that Baby?"

"Y-You are too s-slow.."

"I want to feel you, Babe.."

Baekhyun let out moans that was like sweet music to Chanyeol's ears. He watch the smaller as he leans down and kissed him. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his torso. Chanyeol could feel that they are both near so he fastened his pace as they kissed.

"Aaaaggghhhh!! Baekhyun!” he groans.

"Uuuggghhhh!! Chanyeol! I-I'm close!!"

"Came for me, Babe!"

A loud moan could be heard when they both came. Baekhyun came on his stomach and Chanyeol's, while the taller filled his ass with cum reaching his stomach.

Chanyeol carefully pulled out as he lay down beside Baekhyun.

"You are so beautiful, Baekhyun.."he caress his cheeks.

"Chan, I.." Baekhyun looked straight to his eyes.

"Hmm?"

I love you.

Baekhyun just smiled and kissed his lips.

For the last time.

--

#LastTime