Flowers and Roads

Lizzie POV: Katherine is now ruling! She said we have to be assigned to a flower and have to build an entire embassy in our empire! Now I don't wanna build a boring lily pad! I want to have land! Now let's terraform a bit then we get on to building! TIME SKIP! SORRY IT'S TEN O CLOCK AT NIGHT! After a few days.
Lizzie: My new pink tulip embassy is complete! I had to go through raids and deaths to build this! But finally here she is in all her glory! Now Katherine was bored of Emperor so she has hosted a gameshow! Like Joel. But instead of trivia and quizzings it's kinda like parkour activities and a lot more! Fun!
At the Crown Ninja Warrior.
Katherine: You must complete a series of jumping, parkour and don't worry it's peaceful! Nobody will die! No cheating! No skipping any stages! Okay! Let's gooo!
(After nearly completing the goat Fwhip kills Katherine and grabs the crown.)
Fwhip: As new emperor! I declare that you must build a road to each other's empire!
Lizzie: Not bad! I might build to Pix's Empire! Not that far away! Something maybe like a track towards Pixandria? Maybe, maybe not! I think Maybe.
After building the path.
Lizzie: Isn't it glorious? There are a lot of ways you can travel on this path!
Boat
Fly!
Swim by dolphin!
Use a trident
Parkour
And that's it!! From the Ocean Empire all they way to Pixandria at the south! Hehe a long day for a long nap! Hehe! Wonder what day it is tomorrow!
Sorry for like the super short chapter am I right?? Do you think so? I'm still working on writing the Afterlife Smp story! Just search up Afterlife (when it's finished) and you'll most likely to find it adios my peeps! Cya! Love ur bff Nova