A letter?

Back at Lizzie's
Lizzie: Huh? A letter?
"Long ago Two ancient sea dwellers (reads in head) one was a big egg, untouched but the other one was hazel and had a crack through it. The big egg emerged and vowed to protect the other egg as she claimed it as her brother."
What? Ancient sea dweller? Long ago? I need to talk to Jimmy about this maybe he has something I need to know
At Jimmy's Embassy on the Lily pad
Jimmy: Wait I have a letter and this time it's from you!
Lizzie: From me? How?
Lizzie POV: Jimmy finally after all these years the letter reached the swamp! That took ages! But now I call Jimmy? What's up with me? First I had to rebuild a replica of the big struggle tower! And now this? I don't know if I'm ever going to have a nice relaxing day! Ever!
Jimmy: Uh Lizzie? Are you okay? Should I be worried?
Lizzie: No. I can take care of myself thank you very much! (Purses lips)
Jimmy: Okay Little Miss Know it all!
Lizzie: whatever just show me the letter already.
Jimmy: Sure.
As Lizzie skims through her note she acts like she never read it before
Lizzie: Jimmy where did you get this? I did not write this! Wait that was my child handwriting! How dare me! I write like a woman carrying a baby in her right hand and a vacuum in her left! It looks like i wrote with my mouth!
Jimmy: Yeah. But lemme see your letter
Lizzie: It's not a letter from somebody it's probably a folktale or something. It's not a fairytale. A story? I don't think so! Doesn't have a complication or resolution.
Jimmy: Strange... can I take both of the letters and study it?
Lizzie: Sure if it keeps you from bothering me okay.
At The Cod Empire
Jimmy: I wonder what this means. Maybe Lizzie is a sister? A cousin? A relative? Maybe she's a family member but what's it called again? Ah hah! A seabling! Easy!
Hola nova here! How ya doin? I wanted to say something. I need help with a new story! How bout you give me a message down below and give me some great ideas! If your lucky I might use some of the ideas for a future novel! I'm planning on doing something with Joel so stay tuned for a new novel! Nova out!