1

"RIGBY ARE YOU DONE YET?"
Ah shoot! I totally forgot we have an interview today! I have no idea what to wear and i look like garbage!
I walk to my mirror and all i can see is a fat girl!

"RIGBY IM COMING IN!" I hear Billie walking to my door! I pick up some shorts and i put them on really fast! "Hey! Are you okay? You are so lazy" She said. I forgot to put a shirt or hoodie on and i saw Billie looking at my body! "Are you okay?" She asked me again. "Mhm" i said. "Uhm anyways we have to leave in 5 minutes so hurry k"  I wanted to stay home but I couldnt ! "Wait Billie what should i wear?" I asked.
She ignored me..She walked to her room and picked up a hoodie! While she was walking she trew the hoodie at me! "There you go!" I  saw her walking to the front door and i let out a smal "thanks"

I put on the hoodie and i was searching for my phone. I heard a notification! So i found it
"Snapchat from Bills!"

 I heard a notification! So i found it "Snapchat from Bills!"

I ran to the car! And sat next to Finneas.
"Goodmorning Rig" he said
I smiled,I was so tired all i wanted to do was sleep!
I placed my head on Finneas' shoulder and i closed my eyes. After some minutes laying there i heard Billie saying "im worried about her! She looks so skinny and she eats less!" She probably thought that i was sleeping but I wasn't. Than mom said "i heard her crying yesterday..I think we just need to give her love and make her feel beloved" after this conversation i fel asleep.

"Wake up Rigby"
I woke up and Finneas gave me a hug.
We walked inside this building and it was very big!
There was a man standing there. I thought he looked a bit creepy. He hugged Billie. And i saw her getting uncomfortable.I was walking hand in hand with Finn. Finneas talked a bit to the man and i ran to Billie. I asked what this interview is gonna be like

"Oh its just about my new album and funny things!"
We walked into this room with some chairs and a blue background.
"Ah there you guys are!" I did not know this woman but mom and dad did."Rigby Finneas and Billie you guys can sit on those chairs!" The woman said.

It was a long interview and most of the time I couldn't really understand a thing but it sure was fun! I guess...
After the interview we walked back to the car.
Mom told me that it was Friday tomorrow. And i knew that I couldn't skip homeschool Friday tomorrow because i have skipped it for like 4 times in a row. "Mom i really want to quit that shit!" I told her but she ignored it. Normally i loved homeschool fridays but since Billie and some of my friends quit its boring ass fuck. "Why can't she quit mom?" Billie asked.  "She can but she has to go tomorrow and than we will see okay?"  I said very annoyed "okayyy"

While we were driving Billie said "mom I'm hungry as helll" so i knew we were gonna stop somewhere to get food. I pretended to be asleep again so i don't have to eat anything.

After a long drive we were hom again. Finneas already left because he is sleeping at Claudia's tonight.

I'm in my room playing some ukulele to calm myself down! Tomorrow is Homeschool Friday and im so not excited.. Luckily its only 2 hours because i have to leave early to go to Claudia.We are having a movie night with Finn Billie and Claudia.Im excited for that tough! Mom dad and Billie had some food at my vegan so they dont need to eat dinner. But mom made some pasta for me. I'm not hungry at all but I guess i have to eat it.. I'll just ask if i can eat in my room and than ill trow it away.Because we need to take the trash out tonight.

"Rigby dinner is ready!" I walked to the kitchen and asked if i could eat it in my room and mom agreed.
I took 2 bites but after that i trew it in the trash.