𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

𐬺𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬼𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬺

We end up back in the basement getting thrown on the mattress. "Go back to bed max." The grabber says. Gwen wakes up in her bed realizing she didn't have a dream. She gets out of bed and opens her doll house. "Jesus what the fuck, I mean what the fuck, I asked you for help and you give me these clues that don't mean anything, now this morning I wake up with out any dream at all, seriously what the hell is wrong with you, you let the grabber take Finney and Adrianna right, don't tell me you don't get involved because you have been giving me these dreams." Gwen says in a angry tone. "Unless." She sighs. "Maybe your not even real." She says

It was now morning and we both wake up. My head hurts and I remember about last night. Finn sees blood on his hands. "Son of a bitch." Finn says. Then the phone rings. "No, fuck you." Finn says to the phone ringing. He picks it up and sits on the bed and I sit next to him. "What, you gonna says something, do you even know who you are." Finn says angry. "What kind of questions is that, do you even know who you are!" They say. Their voice sounded so familiar. I thought. "I'm Finney Blake, and I'm with Adrianna Hopper." He says. "Nice to meet chu Finney Blake, Adrianna Hopper." He says. "This is it." "This is what." "The nightmare end of your pathetic little life's." He says. "Holy shit your Vance Hopper." He says. "Vance!" I say. "I remember you, you used to scare me." Finn says. When I fought people, was he scared of me. I thought. "Trust me Finney Blake if you knew what you had coming you would be fucking terrified, todays the day mother fucker!" Vance says.

When Vance and me were not kidnapped

I was at the grab and go with my brother Vance. He would go there all the time to play that pinball machine game, he loves it. He always beats his high score and this time he's going to beat it again. I was next to him watching him play like always making sure to be quiet so he can concentrate on his game. Then someone came over watching vance play. "Vance your gonna beat your high score." He says. "Of course I am who said I wasn't dumb shit." Two boys start to mess around.  The ball got stuck and Vance was trying to concentrate till the boys pushed into the game causing Vance to lose the game not beating his hight score. "Hey you messed up my brothers game asshole." I say to the boy. "Like I care, he's a shit player anyways." He says laughing. I push him but not causing him to fall and then he pushes me and swings at me. He hit me in the face and I feel blood coming out my nose. "You bitch!" I say.

"Hey, You fucked with my game, and you punched my sister!" Vance shouts as he grabs the boy and throws him. "Hey." Boy 2 says. He has a pocket knife. "Shit." I say under my breath. The store and people outside are now watching what's going on. The boy comes forward but Vance stops him and punches him. Boy 1 comes behind me and holds me from helping Vance. "Get off me!" I say. I get out of his hold and punch him. Both me and Vance fighting. I end up dropping the boy on the floor and he can't get up. And then Vance grabs boy 2 by the collar. "Don't fuck with my game and don't mess with my sister!" He says then bangs his head on the boy and drops him. I stand next to Vance. Then Vance grabs the knife the boy had and carves 7741 on his arm. "Shit Vance." I say. Then I see Finney watching us, I think he was scared or in shock.

Vance flips both of them off. Vance goes back to the game and then the cops came. "Vance the cops are here." I say. Then the cops take Vance away. "Hey are you going to take him to jail." I say. "Stay away." The cop says. "That's my brother." I say. "We're gonna be at the station, where are your parents kid." He says. "Home, don't arrest him, those kids punched me and messed up his game, he was protecting me." I say. "Go home kid, you'll see him soon." Then Vance was in a police car. They didn't take me because I was just a kid and Vance was older.

Gwen go in the cop car and the cops drove. The radio went off, it was finney. "Do you know who you even are." He says. "What kind of question is that." Vance says. "I'm Finney Blake, and I'm with Adriana Hopper." He says. Gwen says something but no one can hear her. "We'll nice to meet chu Finney Blake, Adrianna Hopper." "This is it right here." Vance says pointing at the house. "This is what." "The nightmare end of your pathetic little life." He says and Gwen gets out the car. She sees a house with a tree with no leaves. Vance and Finns voices are in the background while the house is there showing the numbers 7741. "Trust me Finney Blake if you knew what you had coming you would be terrified, todays the day motherfucker!" Vance say then kicks the fence. Then Gwen wakes up in the bathtub, she fell asleep while taking a bath.

"We've tried everything." "No, not everything, when the grabber seen what I had did that was it, and he took his time on me." He says. I wanted to cry, tears almost falling down my cheeks, I can't imagine what Vance has been through. "What did you do." "The fortune in would take to repair the damages." "What do you do." "Or do you have other shit to do right now." "No no no, I'm listening." He says. "There's an outlet across from the shitter." "Yeah I've seen it." "You can dig through the wall but can go through because there a big freezer in the way, break into the wall about 2 feet above the wall outlet, get the panel of and break the wall with it." Vance says. "The storage room, thank you." "For what." "For helping me." "This isn't about you, fuck him!" Vance shouts and then a loud noise goes around the room. I cover my ears. The bottles start to shake and they end up going towards us and breaking once they hit the wall. "Shit Vance." I say. We go to the toilet and take the panel off. We both take turns hitting the wall with it.

We end up finding the back part where the screws are. Finn try's to use the rocket light he had to unscrew them but it didn't work, then I took apart a few of the toilet parts to get a piece thin enough to unscrew them. Finney take off the screws and back piece and then there was meats in the freezer. We took that out. Finn used his body to try and open the door. "Can you try." He says. "I can try." I say. He moves out of the way and I try to kick down the door. It was useless. "I can't do it, if I stay anymore longer in there I might freeze to death." I say as I get out. Finn gave up, he couldn't get out, all he wanted to do is go home. His back goes down the wall and he sits on the floor. He starts to cry. I knew what he was going through, all he wanted to do is go home, see his sister. I sit next to him. I hug him and he hugs back crying in my shoulder. Then the phone rang.

𐬺𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬼𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬺𐬻𐬺

—————————————————————
Vivian Speaks!
Hey, sorry for the wait. I have school, which sucks, but here's a chapter and I will be writing more after school. I remembered I had homework at like 2 in the morning and did that and then wrote this.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱: 1386
𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱: Yes