1. his fate will be the same as ours.

3rd person pov

"I will get your father to join my army, Princess (y/n). Or you can kiss your planet goodbye." The metal thing spoke to you with vexation laced on its voice.

"My father.. Will never join you." She breathed, painfully.

(y/n) has been stuck on this ship for two weeks. She's endured two weeks of no sleep, or food or water. She has been beaten, tortured- physically and mentally, but she did it all with a brave front. She would never allow her father to join the Separatists. It went against everything they had fought so hard for.

"Then you will die." General Grievous coughed, marching away with his droids.

When he was gone, she was able to let out a breath she had been holding for far too long. She sighed sadly as she allowed her body to relax, the pain in her wrists from the restraints she hung from was almost unbearable. But she would never let anyone know.

Down on Coruscant, a transmission has been sent to the Jedi Council,

"Please, Master Jedi. I beg you to save my daughter and return her safely to me. I will forever be in your debt." The dark haired man spoke, The King of Naboo was using last ditch efforts to get back his daughter.

"We will send two of our best to board his Dreadnaught and save your daughter, your majesty." Mace Windu spoke confidently, knowing exactly who they would send.

No one was aware, but the Princess was not the only prisoner on board. The Chancellor had also been taken by Grievous, prompting them to send someone aboard anyways. With the possibility of Naboo joining the Republic's army and aiding them in defeating this enemy, they could not possibly pass up an opportunity like this.

In space, along the atmosphere of Coruscant two Jedi Generals were fighting against the Separatist droids. Anakin Skywalker, who was known to be ruthless, reckless and ignorant, shot down the enemy with ease. Despite his faults, he was the best Star Fighter pilot in the Republic Army. His former Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi flying shortly behind in efforts to keep up with his young friend and destroy enemy ships.

"Lock onto him, R2." Anakin spoke to his loyal Astromech droid. The droid beeps back in reply as Anakin swoops in and destroys the droid drop fighters. This prompts Anakin to smile, "We got him, R2."

"Master, General Grievous' ship is straight ahead. The one crawling with Vulture Droids."

"I see it, oh this is going to be easy." Obi-Wan spoke sarcastically, watching the ship as it had bat-like droids covering it.

"Come on, Master." Anakin insisted, wanting to save the Chancellor.

"Oh not this time. There's too much at stake, I'm calling for backup," Obi-Wan fired back, calling for extra Clone Troopers to assist them.

Help arrives, but quickly turns out to be useless as their ship is shot down, Buzz droids covering Obi-Wan's shop and beginning to tear it completely apart. Anakin swoops in to assist, getting most of the droids off the ship before shooting at the command ship and causing the doors to open and prompting them both to land in the hanger.

Anakin and Obi-Wan step towards the elevator, "R2, locate the Chancellor." Obi-Wan tells the droid, watching him connect to the ship.

Just then, General Kenobi's communicator started beeping, signalling a message.

"Master Kenobi, in General Grievous' ship, are you?" Master Yoda spoke through the hologram.

"We are master, we're about to locate the Chancellor."