23

Week 2 Friday.

Caroline and Kate walked into the school together arms linked. Carolines schedule got switched so she was with Kate in her first period and second period with klaus.

As they arrived in the classroom she saw Ric give her a reassuring look. She felt a little safer knowing that Ric the vampire hunter was watching her back.

As she walked to her seat she saw Kol was in the seat next to her. Caroline was talking to Ric about changing the seating arrangement to get Kate away from Kol. Kol was to focused on Kate to know what the two up front were talking about.

"Hey Kate," Kol greeted trying to start some casual conversation.

Kate didn't respond and he was going to try again, but the bell had rang.

"Alright everybody I have finally written up your new seating arrangements so everybody up." Ric said to the class.

Many students groaned and slowly picked up their bags and moved to the front of the class room. Kate quickly gather her bag and practically ran over to stand beside Caroline. RIc started naming of the new seating arrangement.

Kate and Caroline were in the back next to each other while Kol was smack down in front of Alarics desk. Let's just say no one misse his deadly glare pointed at the teacher.

That's basically how the whole class went until the bell rang. Right away after Kol approach Kate and reached for her wrist before Caroline could intercept.
"Kate I think you should come over there's some things we need to talk about darling."

Kate's expression was cold as she turned to Kol,"Kol there is nothing that we need to talk about I know enough and quite frankly I want nothing to do with you or your family so how about you just leave me and Connor alone. And while you at it tell Rebekah not to go near Connor. We dont need your family doing anymore damage than it already has."

She stormed out of the room with Caroline on heels with a proud look on her face. After the two left Kol noticed Ric standing at his desk with a smirk on his face.
Kol looked around the room and no one else was there. He sped to the door and closed it. Within the next second he had Ric by throat against the wall.

"What the hell did you tell her?"
Kol growled.

"The truth." Ric replied.
"I'lol make your regret you were ever born for what you and your group of misfits have just done. Or you know what better yet Ill just kill you now." The veins under Kol's eyes appeared.

Ric chuckled," You do that, you'll just be proving everything we told her about you."

Kol knew he was right. He threw him across the room and stormed out.

Kate and Caroline were walking to the art room when they saw Connor.

The two approached from behind and swung their arms around his shoulders.

"Hey," They said at the same time.

Conner was a little confused on why Caroline was with them.
"Hey guys. Caroline what are you doing down here?" Conner asked.

"Oh the school changed my, Elena's and Bonnies schedules because the classes we were in were to full." Caroline replied.

Connor smiled," Great then you can how good at painting Kate is and you can fill up the empty spot at the table. Maybe that will keep the Ason jocks away even though Mr. Mikaelson is doing a pretty good job at it."

"The Ason jocks? What are those?" Caroline asked with her nose scrunched up at the terrible name.

The other two chuckled.

Kate was the first to reply,"The Ason jocks as we like to call them are two of the biggest jerks here. They dont know how to take a hint."

"Yeah they don't stop flirting with Kate no matter how many times she tells them, but Mr.Mikaelson has been keeping them at bay." Connor finishes.

They finally arrive at the art class room and take their seats at the table.
After the bell rings Klaus notices Caroline had joined his mates table. He didnt like it one bit.

He approached and said,"I do not believe you are in the right class ms. Forbes."

Caroline smirked,"Actually Mr.Mikaelson, I am in the right class. My others classes were just to full and they had to switch me."

Klaus grimaced at the new fact. He turned to Kate and said,"Kate I need to see you after class."

Kate replied," Sorry Mr.mikaelson I can't with my next class is in the 2nd building and I prefer not to be late for my next class."

Klaus was getting annoyed, but he couldn't help but think did she really want to be away from them that much. Did she not feel the same pull that he and his brothers did.

He smiled and said,"That shouldn't be an issue."

Kate gave a sigh of relief but it didnt last long.
"I can write you note for your next class." He finished and walked back to his desk.
Her eyes widened as she turned to Caroline who looked a little troubled.

Conner was just confused he didnt see the problem.
The class went on until the bell rang.

They gathered their stuff together. Caroline gave a look and Kate nudged her head to the door telling her she should be fine.

She gritted her teeth and walked up to Klaus's desk.
"What is it you needed Mr. Mikaelson?"

He sat there amusement was clear on his face before he got serious.

"Kate I know what you saw from Finn may be shocking love, but please come over tonight and let us explain."

Kate glared at him and shook her head and said," I don't an explaination Klaus, I got one. And let's just cut straight to the chase, Ill tell you what I told your brother. I want nothing to do with you or your family. And I dont want them near Connor."

Kate turned to storm out the door, but not before Klaus grabbed her wrist. Kate whipped around and was about to tell him to let go but he beat her it the punch.

"Love, please just us explain. Elena and that group have hated us from the start and they shouldn't have dragged you into this mess." Desperation was starting to seep into his voice.

Kate scoffed and replied sarcastically,"Really they hate you. I wonder why. Oh I know maybe its because you killed two of them. Attempted to kill them on multiple occasions, took over ones body and basic made one into your puppet. I say they have a pretty good damn reason to hate you lot."

She ripped her wrist from hand and stormed out of room to her next class that she was late for. She didnt bother getting the note as she couldn't stand to be near him after everything she learned. But at the same time she wanted to be near him, she couldn't bring herself to do it after all she learned though.

Lunch time

Kate decided go with Bonnie and the girls and go out for lunch. This gave her the chance to avoid the mikaelsons all together. She was almost through the day until after lunch she had class with Elijah. But Elena would be there to have her back.