Chapter 65 Reality 04

Xie Yi turned his head to look at the little girl, and then looked at Li Yuze opposite, "You were in a coma before? Are you calling my name?"

    It turned out to be a premeditated plan, this time Xie Yi finally knew why they met for the first time yesterday. The other party looked at him with that kind of eyes, and later gave him his cell phone, talked to tease him, and let him drink with him, and today it's the same again...

    All of this made sense, this man had noticed him long ago, and wanted to Chase him, or just want to play with him, after all, how could a big boss on the other side fall in love with a small employee of him.

    Xie Yi has only been in the company for a year. Apart from his colleagues and leaders in his department, he is not very familiar with others. Even the president has only met this company on vacation this time.

    But the other party is the president of the company, and he must be very familiar with the employees below.

    Xie Yi put down the spoon and looked at the man opposite him with contempt, "I didn't expect you to be this kind of person who teaches children to lie for the sake of that dirty idea in your heart."

    "What did I teach her?" Li Yuze was speechless and turned to ask. My sister, "What did you mean just now? When did I say his name in a coma?"

    "Last time, you were flooded with a cramp in the swimming pool, and after you were rescued, you were in a coma for a while, talking nonsense all the time. , and what to say about crossing over, talking about Xie Yi." The little girl quickly explained to Xie Yi, "What I said is true, my brother didn't teach me to lie."

    "Transmigration?" Xie Yi snorted and continued to say to Li Yuze: "You are shameless enough, didn't you say I didn't tell you about the time-travel yesterday? Why did you lie to me and repeat the story?

    " I found that you are a person who likes brain supplements. You see everyone is trying to hurt you, right? No wonder you are always alone, who can stand you?" Li Yuze originally approached him, but he felt a tinge from him. It's a familiar feeling, but that feeling is quickly worn away by Xie Yi's attitude again and again.

    "I only had leg cramps yesterday, and today you said that you have leg cramps too. Can you make up a new story." Xie Yi stood up, too lazy to pay attention to him, turned around and left.

    Xie Yi was not like this character before, but after being with Li Yuze all his life, he was infected by Li Yuze's personality of loving brain supplementation, and he was unwilling to listen to any explanation from the other party, so he subconsciously took what he thought out of his brain as the truth.

    After Xie Yi left, Li Yuze looked at his sister, her own sister had been worried that he could not find a wife, but she never thought that she would actually make up such a clumsy lie to deceive people.

    "Brother, why are you looking at me like this?" The little girl shrugged her shoulders in fear, "You have run away from the popularity you liked, you won't beat me."

    Li Yuze leaned on the back of the chair and looked at himself like a prisoner. The younger sister, "Tell me, who taught you to lie? What about time travel, how many messy novels have you read? No wonder this final exam was the third to last, took out the phone, confiscated it, and planned to go to the water park tomorrow. Make fun too."

    "It's really what you said!" His sister was going to be mad at him, "You said the time-travel thing, you called your name when you were in a coma, and if you wanted to confiscate your mobile phone, you would also be confiscated. You also don’t examine yourself, do you usually read too many novels, see the magic barrier, and can’t distinguish between reality and fiction.”