Chapter 13

Xie Yi has no feelings for the heroine's parents and sister. When he wrote the article, the family was just a tool person who wanted to show the heroine's pity. Even if he has passed through now, he has no feelings for those tool people, said Move, move, no nostalgia.

    Of course, they are also his family now, and they always have to say something when they move out.

    He didn't dare to say that he moved to the house given by the president, but he just said that he and his colleague Lao Ge found a place close to the company to share the rent, and he also stated the rent according to the market price.

    His parents disagreed at first, but his attitude was tough. He told his parents that he often worked overtime, it was inconvenient to go home at night, and he had to get up an hour earlier to go out in the morning, which affected his work status too much.

    Parents were persuaded by him in a few words, so he found a suitcase and returned to the room to pack up the moving salute.

    His room was pitifully small, and there were very few things to take away.

    There is no need to bring the bedding, just a change of clothes, a computer, and a few books. After a while, everything was put into the suitcase, and the suitcase was still not full after it was packed.

    "I heard from your parents that you want to move out?" My sister played outside for two days and came home this evening. She leaned against the door and brushed her teeth while watching Xie Yi clean up, "It's better to have the money to pay the rent to others. Buy me a new phone."

    "Did no one give you a gift?" Xie Yi asked her perfunctorily as he lowered his head and zipped the suitcase.

    "Of course there is!" My sister has not received the new phone yet. She has been waiting for her boyfriend to give her one. Who knows that boyfriend's family is too rich, and he may not have thought that someone who has more than 10,000 mobile phones will not be able to buy one. Since then, she didn't give it to her. She was afraid of affecting her image in her boyfriend's heart, so she didn't dare to ask for it.

    But naturally it is impossible to tell Xie Yi about this, she can only slap her face to make a fat man, "My boyfriend has long said that he wants to give me one, but the color I like is out of stock, so he asked someone to buy it for me abroad. I got one, but it hasn't arrived yet."

    "Oh," Xie Yi listened to her talking a lot, and he didn't have any ears at all, and said perfunctorily: "My rent can't afford a mobile phone at all, so I envy you."

    My sister didn't hear him fooling . Man, I was quite happy, and I heard Xie Yi say again: "Didn't you always say that the room is too small to put your shoes and bags? After I move out, you will transform this place into a cloakroom."

    "Really? !" My sister's eyes lit up instantly, wishing he would move out now, "When are you leaving?"

    Xie Yi picked up the box, "Now."

    He took a car and moved to the big mansion Li Yuze gave him. Taxi was not allowed to enter that community. After he got off the car at the door, the security guard enthusiastically said to bring him in, but met Zhou Weixin at the door.

    Zhou Weiwei just came back from filming the commercial, and when he met him, he let him get in the car, "You live too far from the door, you have to walk for a long time, didn't your boss Li buy you a car?"

    Xie Yi heard The word "Your Mr. Li" feels very awkward. "No, I can't drive."

    "Don't you have a driver's license?" President Tian Li is tired of you, you have lost a lot of money."