Chapter 86 Zhou Unknown 14

"Isn't it possible?" Shen Yan asked.

    "No need..." Zhou Weiwu remembered that the same was true of his ex-boyfriends. He said that when he wanted to chase him, everyone was fine, but after chasing him, he became a scumbag. He didn't want his idol become like this.

    "Can't?" Shen Chu asked again.

    "I can't." In order to let Shen Shen continue to be a good person, Zhou Unknown cruelly rejected him.

    "Then don't chase." Shen Chu leaned on the edge of the table opposite him, leaned over and pinched his chin, "Go ahead and rob him."

    Zhou Unknown stared at Shen Chu's face that kept approaching, his heart thumping thumping He was about to jump out, and at this moment he had no time to think about whether he hated Shen Shen, so he closed his eyes tightly.

    What he thought was going to happen didn't happen, but he heard Shen Shu say in his ear, "Calm down, you're going to listen to my lecture soon, so concentrate."

    "Calm down? Calm down for what?" Zhou Weiwu held down his thumping chest, opened his eyes and saw that Shen Shen had stood up straight, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Usually, Shen Xu always looks very cold. He only saw Shen Xu laugh in movies, and he was stunned.

    "Are you still learning?" Shen Chu asked him.

    "Ah, learn!" Zhou Weiwu felt that not only did his heart beat very fast, but his face became very hot.

    He felt that Shen Shen was teasing him, but he had no evidence.

    When he saw that Shen Shen was looking at him again, he quickly turned his head, took the script and fanned to let the temperature on his face cool down.

    "Your face is so red, do you want me to wait for you for a while?" Shen Chu asked him with a smile.

    "You love to laugh today." Zhou Weiwei covered his face with the script, only leaking a pair of eyes to look at Shen Shen, "Are you trying to tease me on purpose?"

    "I haven't teased you yet, your face is so red , if I chase you, will you just follow?" Shen Chu asked him.

    "No! You can't chase me, everyone who has chased me is a scumbag." Zhou Weiwu continued to cover his face, afraid that he would see his blushing look, "Don't get me wrong, my blushing can't prove anything, I'm all this Well, if you don't believe me, go out and have a look. Your other fans, you don't even have to talk to them, just look at them and they blush."

    ​​"Have you chased people before?" Shen Chu asked him.

    "No, I'm all waiting for someone to chase me, and then I'll see how that person is, and then..."

    "Okay, no need to do that." Shen Shu interrupted him, "Since you don't let me chase you, You come after me, so I won't become a scumbag."

    "I'm chasing you?" The script in Zhou Zhizhi's hand fell to the ground, "I won't chase."

    "How would you know if you didn't try. "Shen Chu urged him, "You try. Just like acting, you chase after people."

    "Acting?" Zhou Weixin said, did the class start? Shen Chu is worthy of being an actor, and he can enter the state so quickly even when giving lectures. He thought for a while, what kind of confession would be better to act.

    He also designed the character's character. He was rather shy. He was very nervous and weakly said to Shen Shen, "Actually... I have liked you for a long time."