Chapter 88 Zhou Unknown 16

In the following period of time, apart from taking more care of him, Shen Chu did not have too much physical contact.

    Generally, if you like someone, you will be very eager to have close contact with the other person. He doesn't know if Shen Shen's character is that he doesn't like to be in contact with people, or whether Shen Shen doesn't like him that much.

    Zhou Weiwei's role is less than Shen Shen's role. His role is almost finished, and he will move out in less than ten days. Now he is the cash cow of their company. There are many jobs waiting for him, although he has a choice to work. Right, but he still asked his agent to fill his time. He planned to wait until Shen Shen finished filming and had time to relax before taking a vacation with Shen Shen.

    But he still has to discuss this matter with Shen Shen. He knows that Shen Shen often takes vacations. Now Shen Shen can't make several movies a year like before. Now Shen Shen will only shoot if he has a good script.

    Last year, Shen Shen made a movie and a reality show. This year, I don't know what Shen Shen plans to do, or what Shen Shen does when he is on vacation. Shen Shen has never said this to the public before, Zhou is unknown. Can't find it either.     After a day of filming this day, Zhou Weiwu went to have dinner with Shen Shen. Before, he always said that he never thought of falling in love with Shen Shen, but after he really talked, he was more clingy than anyone else.

     He dragged Shen Shu to tell him secretly: "Let's go out to eat today, I have reserved a restaurant."     "Okay." Shen Shu has no objection, and there will not be many dramas tomorrow, he just thought that Zhou Weiwei found a delicious restaurant. I want to ask him to accompany him to eat. 

   Shen Chu originally didn't like others sticking to him, but he never felt annoyed at Zhou Weiwei, who was sticking to him like a little tail, and he quite liked it.

    Zhou Weiwei has built a restaurant, and it has been carefully arranged, there are candlelight dinners, and many, many flowers are made, which makes people play the tunes that Shen Shen likes to listen to. 

   After being seated, Zhou Weiwei also took out a beautiful box from his bag, put it on the table, and carefully pushed it to Shen Shen's side, "This is for you."

    "Did you remember my birthday incorrectly?" Shen Chu picked up the box and opened it, and found a letter inside, "This is?"

    "The love letter to you, don't open it! Go back and see for yourself..." Zhou Unknown I was very shy when I wrote it, and even more shy when I gave it away. If Shen Xuan opened it up in front of him, he could immediately dig a hole to hide in.

    Zhou Weiwei held his hand and prevented him from looking at it now, "Today is the anniversary of our first month of dating, by the way, I'll change you from a probation period to an official boyfriend."     "It's so easy? I It hasn't started to show yet." Shen Shen recalled everything for this month, what did he do to make Zhou Weiyi so satisfied, and he actually turned him into a regular. 

   He originally thought that this period of time could not affect Zhou Unknown's filming, and that he would take action after filming to make Zhou Unknown's heart move..

     "We haven't quarreled for a month together, it's very rare, and..." Zhou Weiyi blushed, and he was embarrassed to say the following.     Although he had boyfriends and liked them in the past, he didn't have great impulses towards their bodies. Even when they asked for it, he didn't think it was interesting, but he dreamed of Shen Shen's body several times...

     He also secretly searched for the relatively naked pictures in Shen Shen's movies before. Although the largest scale of those pictures was without a shirt, it was enough to make Zhou Wei drool.