Chapter 37

"You don't need to ask, I don't have that kind of feeling for you anymore, and now I only have Xie Yi in my heart." When Li Yuze replied to him, his eyes always glanced behind him, afraid that he would stand here alone with Park Yue and let Xie Yi saw the misunderstanding, in order to avoid Xie Yi's sadness, he took two steps back, "You drank just now, I will call the driver to take you back in a while, and don't come here again."

    "I can go to the company. Looking for you?" Park Hyatt asked him.

    "Better not." After Li Yuze ruthlessly refused, he called the driver and asked him to pick him up.

    Park Yue got up and put on his coat, and was also happy, because Li Yuze said it was best not to go, meaning he could still go, anyway, he also returned to China, the days to come are still long, and there are opportunities.

    After everyone left, the house was clean again. Xie Yi took a soft cushion and put it on the ground, watching the snow in the yard through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    It doesn't often snow here, but today a thin layer of snow fell during the day. There are lights in the yard, and the warm yellow lights look very comfortable on the snow.

    Xie Yi's mood was rare for a while.

    Li Yuze sat next to him and handed him a cup of hot water, "Are you regretting those flowers in the yard? Although they are frozen to death in winter, they will grow again in spring next year. If you really want to see them, I will call someone. Get a glass ceiling and install heating inside so that you can see flowers in winter."

    "Why are you arguing with me when I'm rarely quiet for a while?" Xie Yi stood up and walked slowly to the room, "You should watch the snow in winter, It's a pity that we don't have much snow here, it's so cold without snow in winter, it's really annoying."

    Li Yuze looked at his back, guessing that Xie Yi would be angry with him again because of Park Hyatt's visit, Xie Yi is so fragile, he must be hurt Heartbroken.

    Li Yuze also stood up and looked at the thin layer of snow falling in the yard, "No, I have to make him feel that I care about him."

   On Monday morning, Xie Yi rubbed his eyes and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Hear Li Yuze say: "You go to the yard to have a look."

    "Crazy, it's so cold to go to the yard in the morning." Xie Yi rubbed his eyes and glanced in the direction of the yard. He saw thick snow, covered with snow on the ground, trees, and walls, and There are also two snowmen with a strange style, which can be taken and posted to the Ugly Stuff Group as a popular post.

    He walked over and lay on the window to look out, "It snowed heavily yesterday."

    Li Yuze stood beside him and didn't speak. It was artificial snow that he had made this morning, and it felt the same as real snow.

    "You built those two snowmen?" Xie Yi turned to ask him.

    "How do you know I made it?" Li Yuze thought to himself that he should be happy this time, but he added uncontrollably, "It's easy to make it, don't be too moved."

    "I'll just say, others. Who can make such ugly two lumps." Xie Yi couldn't help laughing twice, although he disliked it, he was really happy and wanted to open the door and go out to touch the snow.

    Li Yuze held down the door and threw a coat on him, put on a hat and changed shoes before letting him go out, "You said those two snowmen are ugly?"

     Get angry with him.

    "You really don't have any artistic talent at all, look at it, I will build a beautiful one for you." Xie Yi really wanted to roll in the snow, but he was afraid that he would squeeze out all eight cubs, so he could only be careful. Get that snow in the past.