Chapter 87 Zhou Unknown 15

"Should we start now?" Zhou Weiwei wasn't ready to fall in love with an idol. He had only seen this kind of thing in idol dramas.

    "What are we going to do now?" Zhou Weiwei also wanted to try, so he didn't say refusal, but he was very nervous, completely different from the previous couple of relationships, he had never been nervous before, "Although I talked three times In love, but the experience of three failures is similar to none."

    Shen Shen raised his hand to the corner of his lips and suppressed his smile, "You don't need to be so nervous, just be like before."

    "Before that?" Zhou Weiwei thought that since he was in love Now, it has to be different from before.

    Although he has failed three times, failure is the mother of success and always extracts something useful.

    Those things that you hate the other party do must not be done to Shen Shen, but you can do to Shen Shen what you like.

    He thought that the previous boyfriends were very good at taking care of people, and they all liked to clean up the house for him, wash and cook for him, whether he could do this to Shen Shen.

    Zhou Weiwei looked around, this method would not work at all in Shen Yu, Shen Yu likes to be much cleaner than he is, this room is still what it was when I lived in it, that is, there is more luggage, and those luggage are also placed of neat and tidy.

    And Zhou Weiwei is not good at doing these things, he came to clean, it would be good not to mess up the original things.

    "What are you looking at?" Shen Chu followed his gaze and found that Zhou Weiwei had his eyes on his suitcase, "Do you want to see my things?"

    "Ah?" Zhou Weiwei came back to his senses, confused Looking at Shen Chu, "What did you just say?"

    "I asked if you wanted to see what luggage I brought? I took out everything in my suitcase, put my clothes in the closet, and the rest are in on the table." Shen Chu asked him, "Do you want to take a look?"

    "Think!" Zhou Weiwei has long been curious about everything about Shen Shen. In the past, he could only search on the Internet. Shen Shen rarely appeared on variety shows, but on a reality show, and he did not show too much personal life on it.

    When he lived in Shen Shen's house before, he didn't dare to rummage about Shen Shen's things, but now Shen Shen actually took the initiative to ask, and he was so happy that he died, "Is it really possible?"

    "You can see anything you want," Shen Shen pointed. Pointing to himself, "Including me." "!" Zhou Weiwei felt that the progress was a little too fast, "Where's     your

    phone? Can I read it?"

Privacy is not necessary, but the first boyfriend was a sea king, and he discovered it by accidentally seeing the other party's mobile phone.

    The second time he fell in love, he became obsessed. After talking for a while, he said that he wanted to check the other party's mobile phone. That person cheated on him and deleted the chat record. When he checked the other day, the mistress just sent a message to let him see it.

    The same is true of the previous relationship. If he hadn't accidentally seen the chat records, he would have gone on a blind date without knowing it from him. Although the blind date was fake, he also saw his family's attitude towards him.

    After that, he was afraid. He felt that even if he was in a relationship in the future, the first thing he had to do was to check the other party's mobile phone to see if the other party was single before continuing the conversation.