"Huh?" I thought he would say, I'm going home to inherit thousands of family businesses and the like.

    Unexpectedly, he would stay in the high school and continue to be a teacher.

    After all, Gojo Go from top to bottom, I can't see a little bit of the teacher's temperament. I always feel that his students will be mad at him if they don't play with him.

    "Well, in fact, I didn't have this idea at first."

    Gojo Satoru lowered his eyes and stared at the dessert on the plate. His long tone sounded casual, but his expression was very serious.

    "But I later felt that there is nothing better than staying in a high school to be a teacher."

    "It is easy to kill all those rotten oranges, but killing itself is meaningless. If you want to protect more people, I am the only one. It's not enough to be strong."

    "I want to cultivate more excellent magicians and have more like-minded partners to change this decadent magic world."

    "I want to bring about a complete revolution."

    I stared at him blankly.

    After Gojo Satoru finished speaking, he seemed a little embarrassed. He lowered his head and took a sip of my milkshake, pretending to say something to me inadvertently.

    "Ahem, that's what it means anyway..."

    "But who knows what will happen in the future, but I definitely don't want to become those boring adults."

    "You can do it, Wu, only you can do it in this world. Do it all." I looked at him seriously.

    "Uh." After the white-haired DK was praised by me, he looked even more awkward.

    "I think so too." His ears were red, and the expression on his face was calm.

    "Although I haven't started doing it yet, you made me think I've reached my goal."

    "Sooner or later." I held his hand as usual.

    "I really think you can do it. I've never doubted that."

    Gojo Satoru will only get busier now that he plans to teach at a high school, but he still insists on sending me back to the hospital.

    "Let's go, don't miss me too much."

    "Hurry up, hurry

    up." The system couldn't help but ask me after I parted ways with Wujo Satoru.

    【Why did you suddenly change your mind? 】

    I turned around expressionlessly.

    [Suddenly I don't want to play with him anymore, I think it's good to do it alone now]

    [But obviously we have already planned...]

    [I can do it alone, since he has his own ideas and concepts, I am more of a friend as a friend He should not be bound by personal feelings to guide him to make choices that go against his heart. 】