Suddenly, I felt a little timid, I involuntarily slowed down, and even swallowed the call that had come to my mouth.

    On the contrary, Gojo Satoru discovered me first.

    "Qianna!" He waved his hand vigorously, and then strode towards me.

    So the pressure of those eyes shifted to me again.

    I was hugged.

    "I heard from Jie, your health has improved recently." Gojo Satoru quickly let go of me.

    "Yeah." I rolled my eyes at him.

    We made an appointment at a dessert shop. This is the chain store that Wujo Satoru and I skipped out of high school and ate the most. Not only in Tokyo, but also in Yokohama.

    I don't know how many times the two of us have been to this store, and we just ordered without even looking at the menu.

    I held the handle of the spoon and hesitated, not knowing how to speak.

    Gojo Satoru was seriously eating the ice cream banana split in front of him, but his eyes swept to my blue fingertips.

    "That..." I just said.

    "Are you cold?" Gojo Satoru suddenly asked.

    "Huh?"

    He dragged the chair to my side, then reached out and wrapped my two hands in his palms, carefully rubbing them in them.

    There were rough calluses on the palm of the boy's palm, which was hot and hot, and I subconsciously twitched my eyelashes.

    "Why is it so cold, remember to wear gloves when going out, you idiot Qianna."

    Gojo Satoru muttered.

    "Don't think you can stop taking care of yourself if you're better, Jie actually didn't control you."

    "Pfft." I couldn't help laughing. "It's impossible for him to stare at me 24 hours a day."

    Wujogo looked at me dissatisfied with the blue pupils under his sunglasses.

    "Hey, China!"

    "Ah, I know now."

    "That's about the same." Gojo Satoru didn't let go of his satisfaction until the temperature of my hand matched his, and continued to lower his head and eat the banana split.     "By the way, Qiannai ,

    what are you going to do in the future?"

    I was stunned. I didn't expect him to suddenly ask this, so I could only answer perfunctorily: "Well... maybe go to college with Jie."

, and then took another sip of the milkshake from my glass.

    "I graduated last week, and Mr. Ye Mo asked me about my future plans."

    "So what are you going to do?" I couldn't help but wonder.

    "I plan to stay at the high school to be a teacher." Gojo Satoru put down the dessert and looked at me seriously.