"Why are you doing that to the knights all of a sudden?"

As she was curious, the Duke answered Luana's doubts.

"On that day, they were the ones who ate the lump of rice."

"Do you mean rice balls?"

"Is that rice ball?"

"Yes."

"Then that one."

'I can't tell you that even the princesses ate it. If I made a mistake, I ended up rolling the delicate princesses.' Luana decided to keep her mouth shut in the future.

After the long walk, Luana locked herself in the kitchen again. She was about to prepare lunch. But she remembered the princesses who were starving throughout her cooking.

'God, the rice ball I gave them was their last meal. Being starving is painful and sad. We weren't really close, but at least I wanted to feed them.'

"Should I negotiate?"

Ugh.

Luana grabbed her hair and pondered.

"Yes, it wouldn't hurt to try!"

Luana decided to sneak a peek. For now, it was necessary to make the Duke feel as good as possible. Even if it doesn't work, she'll try to be excellent. To do that, she had to make something as delicious as possible. The dishes that she had made so far passed through her mind.

'Yes! If you're a Korean, this is it! It was loved so much by Koreans that it later became like a religion. Some sang praises and prayers to the dish.'

This dish is especially developed in Korea! It was said that foreigners eat and admire it.

The name of the dish is...

Chop!

She placed a neatly trimmed chicken on the chopping board. It was an organic chicken raised on a healthy diet and roaming freely on a grass field. It's not as soft as a chicken raised in a confined space, but the more you chew it, the deeper the taste.

What's more, the chicken was raised for the King to eat! It can't even be compared to a regular chicken. It was a free-range and freshly caught chicken. Incomparable! Even before the chicken was cooked, she smiled just by looking at the raw chicken. The knight was startled to see her smiling, but Luana was unaware of it.

Whoosh-

Stroking the smooth raw chicken is fantastic.

Chop!

A large kitchen knife began to slice through the chicken. Luana cut it into bite-size pieces and marinated it in a pre-prepared seasoning. She chopped the onions, ginger, red pepper, and ginger and seasoned them with pepper, salt, and cooking wine.

She prepared a seasoning flour while the chicken was being marinated. She would have used chicken seasoning flour in her past life, but unfortunately, there was no such thing here. She properly mixed rice flour and starch powder and poured them into a plate to replace it.

She started to prepare food to eat with the chicken. It was fried potatoes and beer. She wished there was some pickled radish, but it takes time to prepare. In the meantime, the chicken has been marinated.

"Phew."

She generously poured the expensive oil into the pot. In this era, oil is difficult to obtain and expensive. Naturally, fried dishes are also scarce. It can be said that it was not adequately developed in the first place.

'Money is the best!' Then, when the temperature was right, She put the floured chicken into the hot oil.

Sizzle-