"NO AIDEN DO YOU KNOW THAT, I LOVE YOU" She yelled back, Nick eventually joining in as they just threw compliments at each other back and forth.

Chris, Matt and Amara all shared looks, as Matt finally found a place to park. You could already hear the music from outside and Matt let out a loud sigh.

"I hate being being sober when they're drunk" Amara groaned, the two boys laughing and agreeing with her.

"Okay guys we're here let's go" Matt announced and the yelling stopped as they jumped out of the van, arms wrapped round each other whilst they laughed to themselves.

"Bells" Chris called her, making her head turn towards him and she grinned, running over to him.

"Hi Chris" She smiled up at him and he swore his heart melted.

"Try drink as much of this as you can, just want you to sober up a little before we go in and then you can drink to your hearts content" He told her, passing her a bottle of water.

"Chris! It's fine! I'm tipsy not drunk okay?" She said patting his cheek and he sighed, not having it in him to fight her about it. She grabbed his hand and pulled him along as they caught up with the others.

"Amara?" They all heard an unfamiliar voice call, as they all searched for the voice.

"Mia!" Amara grinned, running over to the girl and embracing her in a hug. Aiden Nick and Bella looked at each other and started squealing in excitement running after their friend. Matt and Chris were quick to follow as they all greeted and introduced themselves to Mia.

"It's so lovely to finally meet you guys" Mia smiled "I've heard so much about you, and i've obviously watched you guys on youtube" She said looking at the triplets.

"Aw, Mars! We love her!" Nick grinned, Amara rolled her eyes wondering why he was speaking about her as if she wasn't right in front of them. "We love you" he repeated making Mia laugh.

"Oh my god!" They heard a squeaky voice shriek "I didn't think you guys were gonna show" Talia said, walking over to them "What are you guys doing outside? Come in! I will warn you it is very loud" she said, only looking at Chris.

Bella turned to look at Chris and she noticed the way his eyes shamelessly looked her up and down. He felt her stare and he turned his hair to meet her eyes. She narrowed her eyes and scoffed.

"Bells-." He started but she had already walked away with Matt into the house.

"They're so gonna kiss tonight" Nick whispered, well he thougt he was whispering but Chris heard him very clearly, to Aiden. Aiden nodded and winked at Chris as he just laughed at the two and followed them inside.

"Jesus it's loud" Matt yellled over the music to Bella and she nodded. "Okay let's go get a drink, remmeber don't get a drink unless me or Chris have given it to you or are with you" he told her and she nodded.

"I don't think i'll be with Chris much tonight anyway, he seems to have a little thing for princess Talia over there" She sighed and Matt just laughed.

"Do you not remember, he used to have a crush on her in junior year until like mid senior year" He said and Bella's jaw dropped.