My Brother, Im Still Sorry

Jimins door opened slowly a he sat up to see who it was. Jung Hoseok stood in the doorway with a huge smile on his face. Jimin couldn't help but smile back as hoseok walked in. Hoseok always had a way of making you smile. He was such a radiant sunshine even if it was dark. He was always the one to brighten the mood but whenever he was down his friends would do the same for him.

Jimin enjoyed hoseoks company when they were friends, but they hadn't been friends for a long time. Or had they?

"Hoseok what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok threw a t-shirt and a pair of pants on his bed. Jimin looked at them, then back to Hoseok who kept a smile.

"I'm getting you out of here" Hoseok said.

***

"What floor was yoongi on?" Taehyung asked.

"The burn department on eight" Jungkook said, "I think".

"Oh you think? Great help that does us" Taehyung said.

"What is your deal man?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung sighed, "im tired man".

"That's not my fault" Jungkook said, "im sorry but it's not".

"I kno-"

"So why are you taking it out on me" jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked up at the console showing the floors. Once it hit 8 it made a 'ding' sound for them to step out. Yoongis room was 2 rooms down from the elevator and a short walk. Jungkook was the first to enter yoongis room.

He immediately turned to the dresser in the room and swiped the framed photo on it. He cleared the smudge and looked at Yoongi.

"Thanks... that's been bugging me for ages" yoongi said.

Taehyung gave a questioning look to Jungkook. Jungkook only shrugged and sat in a seat next to yoongis bed.

"How are you" Taehyung asked.

"Living the dream" Yoongi said begrudgingly.

"What's with the handcuffs" Taehyhung asked looking at Jungkook.

"I was diagnosed with explosive behavior. Basically I could self destruct at any moment" Yoongi said.

"Oh" Taehyung said.

"Its good seeing you suga" Jungkook said.

"Its good to see you as well" Yoongi said.

Jungkook gave a look to Taehyung. A small smile while Taehyung squinted his eyes confused.

"How are the others? Have you seen them?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook sighed and met yoongis eyes, "jins in a coma from a car crash".

Yoongi looked at the framed photo then back to Jungkook.

"Is... will he wake up?" Yoongi asked.