Chapter 12

Lights in the dark room click on with a humm. The flow shining right into Lance's eyes as he hung from the ceiling by his wrists once again. He felt like his wrists were going to dislocate.

He blinked away the blurry from his eyes, and lifted his heavy head to look around the room. They had hung him back up in the "Special room" but was literally a torture room. He had no clue why that didn't just call it that.

As if on cue now that he was awake, the door hissed open and in walked the Galran Prince. His face has been healed and looked as flawless as ever.

(Haggar must have healed him or something.) Lance thought to himself.

The prince walked over and rammed his fist into Lance's stomach. He coughed and gagged as the force almost made him throw up. He might have though if he had any food in his stomach, but having not gotten any food yet made that impossible.

"You're going to get a punishment right now. And then you will be fighting in the arena again. And there will be no more funny business. Do you understand..." It was a rhetorical question but lance decided to be snarky and answer it anyway.

"Uh, no sorry do you mind explaining it to me again Prince Odor." He lifted his head and looked at him with his good eye. The other being swollen shut, the gash across his nose a crusty sticky mess on his face.

Furious the Galran punched the paladins stomach again, making lance involuntarily yelp in pain. Gritting his teeth as he did.

Prince Lotor stepped away and grabbed a rag to wipe his hand off and left the room, only after telling the guards to do what ever the please to Lance.

He grimaced at the looks inf the furry's faces as they approached. They reached grabbed something of fof the table behind Lance and came back. Furry number one stepped Infront of him with a small sharp blade while the other stayed behind him holding god knows
what.

After about an hour the two guards took their leave, and left a limp paladin hanging from his now fully dislocated wrists. They hadn't done much but what they did was cut across many parts of his body, very slowly and deep enough to scar, so that he would feel even second of the blade in his skin. And just before they left the one grabbed his arms and yanked them down so his wrists would pop against their chain restraints.

What Lance didn't know was that hour they spent doing that was being live streamed right to the Castle of Lions. And his team watched in horror. She saw his bruised and swollen face. And watched as they carved into their beloved blue paladin.

Pidge couldn't take it anymore and left the control room to continue building the dish to connect lance's suit.

Shiro stood in shock, tears running down his cheeks as he witnessed exactly what he never wanted to see happen to him. The torture he never would wish upon his worse enemy. But now he would do anything to get back on them, and make them feel exactly what Lance was feeling..

The broadcast stopped and left the group standing in the control room. Tear stained cheeks. No one said anything as they parted ways to figure out different ways to get lance.

Around half an hour after the guards left, the door hissed open once again and Haggar walked in. Her minions unshackled Lance and let him drop to the floor.

"I need to heal your wrists if your supposed to fight in the arena. Now hold them out." She spoke in her scratchy monotonous voice.

Wanting the burning pain in his wrist fixed he lifted his arms up reluctantly and she hovered her hands over his wrists. He felt the uncomfortable burn of the purple lightning hitting his hands a she put his wrists back to place. Gritting his clenched jaw the entire time.

"There, now get up. You have a fight you need to win."

And with that she stalked out of the room he was in, leaving him with the two minions of hers. One of them threw a stack of clothes at him and waited outside the door.

Curiously he looked at the like given to him. It consisted of a white body suit, with black and purple accent adorned around it, and a pair of white boots with the came colors on them.

Shrugging he gently peeled off his current cut up and blood crusted outfit off of his body and put on the other one. He stepped over to the door and it opened, Haggar's minions took him to the same room he was before where he could choose a weapon.

Looking at his options he grabbed a pair of duel wielding blades, and twirled one around in his hand, getting a feel for it. He decided to use those and went to stand by the gate and waited for it to open. He was curious on who his opponent would be today.