Chapter 13: Black Magic

Magsimula sa umpisa

I nodded in agreement and so our shopping has started.

♡♥

3 hours later and my feet are literally killing me. I have tons of new jeans, crop tops, shorts, skirt, and shirts. I never knew that shopping could take so long. Todd drag me to every store on every place and made sure to not leave the store without a single item bought.

"Are we done now?" I asked as I force my self to walk along a beaming Todd.

"No but since I know you're hungry. We're gonna have a break and eat." He explained before stopping infront of mcdonald's amd started entering it.

Following behind, I notice a few teen girls eyeing Todd as if he were a piece of candy. I mean even though he is carrying tons of shopping bags in his hand. He still manage to look cool.

"They're staring at you." I whispered to him as we both wait for our turn in line.

He gave me sly smirk,"I know. I mean who couldn't resist this." He said before pointing to his body.

I snorted,"I've seen better." I said.

He was about to reply when he notice that it was our turn to take orders.

He ordered a mcflurry and a chicken sandwhich.

"What do you want to order?" He said turning to me.

"The same as yours but with large fries." I answered.

"That will be 15.32 dollars." The cashier said.

I was about to get the money on my wallet when I heard the sound of a credit card sliding.

I looked up and saw Todd giving me a sheepish look while holding his credit card. I gave him a glare before turning around and sat to an empty table without waiting for him.

He took a seat infront of me and handed me my food. I started eating silently completely ignoring his presence.

You're probably all thinking I'm overreacting but I'm sorry because I am not the type of girl who wants someone spending their money on me.

"Giving me the Silent treatment." He said as he dipped his fries on his flurry.

I gave him a sarcastic smile,"No. I'm giving you a loud treatment." I replied sarcastically and mentally smacked myself for answering him.

He laughed making me glare at him. Once He noticed the death glares I'm giving him he stopped.

"I want to tell you something." He said eyes glinting with mischief.

"What?" I asked despite my annoyance at him.

"I'm not sorry for paying for the food." He said before continuing,"We boys must really really really follow the rule book of 'Never let a girl.'" He said.

I ignored him but after a few minutes, He started to give me the puppy dog eyes.

His greens eyes popping out and made me notice a fleck of light blue in them and his lips formed into pout that is completely irresistable.

I sighed before closing my eyes as my anger started fading away,"Okay fine. Just stop doing that face." I said.

He grinned at me before taking another fries and dipping it in his flurry while taking a bite with his chicken sandwhich.

I gave him a weird look,"That's is so weird." I said.

"What's weird?" He asked.

"You dipping your fries in the flurry imstead of ketchup." I stated.