Chapter 15: Is it a yes or a no

Angel's POV
Mom please say yes. No,Angel my answer is no because the longer you see each other mas mahihirapan ka na mag adjust na wala si Darren. So tommorow morning we are leaving either you like it or not. After mom said no she leave the room and I began to cry and cry, I know that if I'm cure we will go back here but what if I die I will never see Darren again and I will never spend a time with him until my last breathe, I need to see him and say goodbye to him if ever I die.

At the airport....
Mom please just let go of my hand!! I just wanna see Darren just for today please but mon is just keep on pulling me until we reached the waiting area for our flight and tears ate running down my face. I texted Darren to be here but mom saw it and grabbed my phone but buti na lang na send then when it's for us to leave I triedvto run away but mom immediately caught my arm and she started pulling and the time we almost reach the airplane I heard someone calling and surprisingly it's DARREN!!! He came I was about to run to him but mom pulled me and I saw Darren running towards us and he's crying so hard but he didn't make it because we made it to the plane but I can't help to cry and cry.

After a while.....
Angel... Angel... *yawning* mom called,I fell asleep pala but my eyes are puffy and red because I keep on crying then mom said Angel let's go the airplane have just landed then me and mom got our luggage and go straight to our new house here in toronto then mom showed me my room then she go backed downstairs to cook dinner. I walked around my roon and it's complete it has things that I need but I really miss Darren though.

Downstairs....
Angel this is for you then mom gave me a rectangular box and when I unwrapped it I saw my new IPhone then mom said you can use that to talked to your friends but never contact Darren or else we will not go back to the Philippines, I won't mom because hindi ko po memorize ang number niya after that I ran upstairs and sat on my bed and began to type Darren's number and save it to my contacts and I texted him "Darren this is Angel and it's my new number please save it " after I texted him I ran downstairs and eat dinner and sleep

(A/N Haist finally natapos ko na rin but I'm so sorry because of the very long update I'm so so sorry because I was busy of my piano lessons but it's done now so I hope you enjoy this chapter and once again I'm very sorry again)