Chapter 6: Someone?

(A/N so hi guyz after I begin this chapter I just wanna thank that I have 172 views or reads thats all thankie so lets start?)

Angel's POV

8:00 a.m.

Haaaahhhh *yawning* oh my gosh its 8 am uhh.
Downstairs...

I heard mom that she's  talking to someone

and mom said why did you text Angel alam mo naman na she doesn't  know you since birth because you left us when Angel is born and after I heard that I think the one who texted me is my dad because mom said when I was a little kid my dad died daw because of a car crash at naniwala naman ako then when mom is done talking to my dad I think,I asked mom kung sino kausap niya and she said its client (A/N hi guyz the work of Angel's mom is a ceo or president slash owner of a milk company)  and I said mom tell me the truth then she said fine its your dad  and I said I knew its my dad!!!!  then suddenly her smile turn into frown because dad said to mom na kukunin daw niya ako kay mom kasi itinago daw ako ni mommy then I realized na sana patay nalang talaga ang dad ko para hindi ako mapalayo sa mom ko then biglang pumasok si Valentine without knocking  at sabi ko panira ka naman ng moment  at sabi niya OMG girl!!! you need to see this and she show a piece of paper that says Darren Espanto is going to Manila on February  18,2015 then I show mom the paper and she said Yes!!  Pwede kami pumunta sa concert and she gave me and Valentine a money and told us that we should buy two VIP tickets ont the front row and Valentine said tita can we buy the tickets later afternoon and mom said yes.

Valentine's  POV

Yess!!! finally we could watch Darren Espanto's  concert and VIP pa. Then I told Angel that later afternoon we will buy the tickets kasi its to early pa to go to the mall and the mall opens at 9:00 a.m. and the time is only 8:30 a.m. so that's  why I decided na we could go to the mall in the afternoon.
1:00 in the afternoon...

Yes its afternoon Im so excited to buy the tickets so I texted Angel do here's  the conversations (A/N hi guys V is for valentine in the conversation and A is for Angel)
V: hi angel please get ready because Im gonna be there at exactly 1:30 in the afternoon

A: k valentine Im gonna go for a shower and get dressed.

Then I didn't  reply so after I texted her I decided to take a bath and after I take a bath pick an outgfit for me and its a white t-shirt anf I fold the sleeves  a bit and a black skater skirt and a plain black vans. Then I texted Angel that Im coning over and she didn't  reply so I think she's  getting ready.
At Angel's  house....

Ay ang tagal naman ni Angel and I heard someone coming downstairs and finally its Angel and she's  wearing a white t-shirt and and a black fit pants, a black vans and a black jansport backpack so pagkatapos non hinatid kami ni tita sa mall then we enter the mall and find the stall or place were Darren Espanto's  tickets were being selled then we found it beside the astroplus and were so lucky that we are fifth in the line then after a while nakabili na kami ng tickets ni Angel nang VIP and at the the front seat amd after that we headed home.

Angel's  POV

Yess!! finally nakabili na kami ni Valentine ng tickets then after we got our tickets we headed home.
At home...

Hi mom I greeted her then I saw her talking to someone and mom comes near me and whispers to my ear that your dad is here then I was shocked and suddenly my dad hugged me and I pushed him away je said why anak and I said bakit ka pa bumalik? bakit ngayon ka lang? sana hindi mo na kami binalikan dahil ayaw mo naman saamin diba at lung kailan maayos na ang buhay namin tsaka ka naman bumalik and after I said that tears are rolling down my face and my dad said Im so sorry Anak please forgive me and I said forgive you!? how could I forgive you na sa tagal mong nawala at sa kailangan ko ng daddy nandiyan ka ba ha!? Alam mo daddy I think for you madali lang mang iwan ng anak at magpatawad but fore I will never forgive you for what you did to me and to my mom and I said that while crying then I said get out of our house and don't  ever come back I shouted.  Then me and my mom hug each other.

7:00 p.m

Its dinner time and me and my mom eat and after I eat I brush my teeth and go upstairs and I think about what happened earlier and I realized that maybe mom is right that anytime dad could take me away from mom and after I think for a while I sleep.

(A/N hi guys sorry for the long update busy po kasi ako sa school and sana po keep in supporting my book and guys please help me reach 200 views or reads and please vote the chapter that you mostly like and once again thank you and pleasr support my book and don't  be a shy reader please vote)