Chapter 13: Happiness??

Darren's POV
Morning.....
*yawning* I slept late last night. I almost forgot I should go apologize to Angel, Darren!!! Oh mom is calling me then I run downstairs, Yes mom I answered then she said uhhh Darren aalis kaba if yes can you fetch Rachel and Faye at this hotel then mom handed me a piece of paper then I said ok mom.
At my room.......
Haist I should go take a shower. Afyer I take a shower I pick my outfit and wear it, Mom I'm going then she said ok and be careful ha! Then me and my driver go straight to the hotel and fetch Rachel and Faye. Here's our conversation.

Rachel: Uhmm hi Darren where's tita Marinel and we thought na she is the one who will fetch us here.

Darren: uhh mom is a bit busy right now but wait do you want to see the girl I loved?

Faye and Rachel: Yess

Darren: Ok we will visit her at the hospital. Uhmm kuya driver let's go to the hospital where Angel is.

Faye: Why is Angel at the hospital?

Darren: Because she is sick.

Rachel: But what is her illness?

Darren: uhmm it's lung cancer

Faye and Rachel: OMG

And that's the end of our conversation.

At the hospital.....
Uhh Darren do you know the room of the girl you love? Rachel asked and I said yes ofcourse I visit her last night and we argued about something and I need to say sorry to her and Faye said well then we need to hurry but if we got there you should introduce us to her then you could say sorry then I said were here at Angels room!!! Then Rachel and Faye said Yes!! At the sane time then we go into Angel's room. Hi Angel this is Rachel my cousin from mother side and this is Faye my cousin from father side then Angel said Hi!! Then Rachel said Hi!! So your name is Angel pala ha! Oh Angel by the way we need to go outside muna because someone will apologize to you. Uhmm Angel I'm so sorry for last night then Angel said it's okay Darren and I'm sorry to after that somebody said Ayieee bati na sila then I looked back and saw Rachel and Faye peeking at the door and I said Rachel, Faye come on ihatid ko na kayo sa house then Rachel and Faye pouted and I said good bye to Angel.

Angel's POV
Darren came in at my room with two girls and I felt a little bit jealous but Darren come to me and he said Hi Angel this is Rachel my cousin from mother side and this is Faye my cousin from father side, ahh cousin niya lang pala then I said Hi then Rachel said Hi so your name is Angel pala ha! And she said na may mag sosorry daw saakin then they left the room so ang natira na lang sa room kami ni Darren then Darren said Uhmm I'm so sorry Angel for lastnight then I said it's ok Darren and I'm sorry then he heared at the back Ayiie bati na sila then Darren looked back and guess what it's Rachel and Faye peeking at the door and Darren said come on ihahatid ko na kayi sa house then he said bye to me. U guess this is Happiness??