Chapter 10: Concert!!!

Darren's  POV
Yey!!!  It's  my concert and I hope  Angel was there. Darren!!!  Mom yelled then I rushed down stairs to answer her. (A/N guys M for Darren's mom and D is for you know Darren)

D: Yes mom, what can I do for you?

M: Be ready because we're  leaving in  an hour so that we could go to the venue to get ready and by the way good luck!!

D: Yes mom I will be ready and thank you for everything

After that I went upstairs and get ready because mom said but wait I almost forget I have to wake up Lynelle.

At Lynelle's  room....
Lynelle wake up na but she didn't  wake up so I whispered to Lynelle's  ear that it's  kuya's concert na then she wake up and she said kuya how was the hangout between  you and ate Angel then I said it was kinda fun and you know Lynelle she can skate not like ice skating but like skateboarding  then Lynelle was amaze and I said get ready na because we are leaving in an hour mom said and Lynelle said sir yes sir!! With a salute  then she get her towel, get her outfit and she go to her bathroom. Minutes passed I said Lynelle I'm  just going back to my room and she said ok kuya so I leaved her room.

At my room....
I'm feeling so bored so I decided to text Angel so here's  the conversation.
D: Hi Angel, I have a good news for you

A: Hi Darren, what's  the good news?

D: It's  my concert today afternoon so are you coming because our hangout earlier is a bit short so are you coming to my concert??

A: Ofcourse Darren I will, I will be with Valentine my bestfriend and guess what we bought a VIP gold ticket!!!

D: Wow I think you're  a really a fan of mine hahahahahaha

A: Yeah we're  a really big fan of yours so good bye Darren see you later lav yah

Wait what!!! Did she just say I love you but with a cute spelling, Oh gosh I can't  believe it , what if it's  just about friends, what if it's  about love,  what if it's  about being a fan, there are so many what ifs in my mind but is she falling inlove with me but wait why am I reacting like this do I feel the same way?

Angel's  POV
Wait what!!! Did I just say lav yah. OMG!!!  Yes!!!  Nasabi ko nga but why???  Uhhhh I can't  believe it!!! Ok Angel just forget about it okay enhale exhale ok just be relaxed. Then after talking to myself I get dressed and it's  just a simple outfit but when I was about to text valentine someone knock at the door of my room and guess what it's  besftfriend Valentine, once na makapasok siya she started to shout then I said why are you shouting and she said I'm  just feeling so excited!!!! Okay okay now let's  go then she said super yes. Then mom dropped us at the venue where Darren's  concert will be held then mom left us, there is a girl who is gathering the tickets so we give it to her then she guide us where our seats are and we are at the first row in the middle but Valentine said wanna take a selfie? Ofcourse I replied then we took a lot of selfies and we waited for the event to start.
Darren's  POV
I'm  so nervous about this concert but before the concert starts I peeked  a little bit outside the stage and Yes!!! Angel is here and she i exactly  at the middle on yhe first row. While I was heading to my dressing room I saw mom fixing herself so I asked her
D: Mom why are you fixing yourself?

M: Uhmm it's nothing anak

D: Uhmm mom where's  dad and Lynelle

M: Maybe they are just roaming  around

D: Ok mom bye!!

Okay I'm  feeling weird mom never puts make up when there is an event or a surprise,  ok Darren just calm down and don't  mind it. Someone knock at the door of my dressing room so I opened it oh it's  the staff  Darren come you should be at the stage now said the staff so we run straight to the stage and when I came out people are shouting and banners are up and I saw Angel  and Valentine are shouting too and the the host gave me the mic. Hi everybody thank you for coming here in my concert and I wish you would enjoy my performances and the crowd is in silence then the music started to play, first I dance a Michael  Jackson song and many more songs played I sing and dance but the last song I dedicte it to Angel and it's  inlove na ako sayo when I sang the chorus the crowd is going wild. Hi everybod nag enjoy po ba kayo? Then the crowd shouted Yes!! And I said thank you po again for coming and fist of all I want to thank god for all of these and thank you for my family for their non stop support and especially to Darrenatics for their non stop support for me so good bye guys thank you again. Someone knock at my door again and surprisingly it's  Angel then I said come and sit down.
D: *shy* uhmm Angel did you enjoy the concert??

A: Ofcourse I enjoy it because  it's super fun and full of kilig moments

D: Really but change topic can we take a selfie

A: Yes and after mine naman ok?

D: ok so we take a selfie at my phone and her phone,  so Angel do you wanna go outside??

A: ok

So yeah we're here outside with Lynelle playing tag so were running and running until we realize Lynelle has wound and she's  crying so we come straight her and I said let's bring her inside so I carry Lynelle until we got to the dressing room then Angel run to Lynelle with a first aid kit and ginamot niya yung wound  ni Lynelle then she said she's  okay Darren ok I replied.  Then after that Lynelle said I want you ate Angel for kuya and Angel's  eyes were widened  and she looked so shocked  then she just laugh but her phone ringed so she answer it then she said bye guys see you and Lynelle be careful bye!!  Then she left us.

Lynelle's POV
While me, kuya Darren and ate angel are playing tag na out of balance ako so I have wound and I cry so that they could notice it then they both looked back and they run towards me and kuya Darren carry me uti we got to her dressing room and ate Angel came running towards me with a first aid kit and ginamot niya yung wound ko and it's  a bit painful but okay,While kuya and Ate Angel are talking to each other I suddenly interrupted them because I said I want you ate Angel for kuya and she was shocked but a minute later she laugh suddenly her phone rang and she aswer it and she said bye guys see you,  and Lynelle be careful bye!!  Then she left us but kuya said something when ate Angel left kuya said Lynelle I think I'm  inlove with her then I said inlove to whom then kuya said to your ate Angel and I was surprised and I jumped in joy.

Angel's  POV
Grabe ang nangyari ngayon and the concert was so great and fun. Valentine was so happy and the other people have banners but me and Valentine we don't  need that because Darren knows that we support him and one thing this is the best concert ever

(A/N hi guys sorry for a bit long update and sorry if wrong date na but I will add characters/ my friends in the story so guys thank you for reading and keep on supporting this and don't  be a shy reader please vote)