Chapter 11 : Cousins

Rachel's POV
Hi everybody I'm Rachel Darren's cousin from mother side and today were here in an airplane that is going to Philippines because me and my family live in Calgary Canada. BTW we are going to Philippines to surprise Darren for his successful concert there in Manila today I'm not with my family I'm with a friend/cousin from Darren's father side she's just beside me and her little sis Lynelle tild me that Darren has a secret crush!?

Faye's POV
Hi guys I'm Faye and I'm a cousin of Darren from father side and guess what I'm with Rachel!! Darren's cousin from mother said and were here at a plane because we're gonna surprise him and his family as well.

At the NAIA.....
Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! We're here Rachel and sana will stay here for a month or even 2 months but Rachel said haisst Faye wag ka na nga magdrama halikana, let's call tita Marinel to fetch us here I bet she's so surprise then Rachel called her tita and a few minutes later Rachel started to shouting and running towards her tita but me just relax.

Rachel's POV
OMG tita!!!! I miss you so much then while me and tita are walking we're still talking about bakit kami pumunta dito, and nang nakapunta na kami ki Faye tita started to help us with our laugages then she help us put our laugages to the compartment and we got in the car and tita started to drive. Then me and Faye fell asleep then tita wake us up then we asked her tita is Darren here? No he is with a friend tita said and I said ok tita because me and Faye are planning for a surprise party for Darren for his successful concert then tita said later na yan pasok muna kayo and go to the kitchen if lahat ng ingredients are nandoon na then me and Faye checked it and all of the ingredients are there then ask permission if we can start cooking then tita said yes you may. While me and Faye are cooking Lynelle said can I help then I said uhmm Lynelle how about you and your mom decorate the house she said okay!!!

Darren's POV
Today I'm with Angel because I wanna thank her personal and spend time with her and I asked permission to mom and she said okay and I'm going out to because I'm going to fetch someone in the airport and I asked who mom and she said it's a surprise then hindi na ako nangulit kasi baka magalit si mom so I just say goodbye to her and leaved.

Faye's POV
Ohh gosh nakakapagod magluto but fun because we are not the one who will decorate the house but Rachel's tita and Lynelle so after ma and bonita cooked we decide to freshen up or take a bath and get dressed.

A while later.....

Yey I'm done na taking a bath and all I need to do is get dressed and my outfit is a floral dress and pair of heels. Now we're here downstairs and setting up and you know ang ganda ng decorations and tita just signaled us na Darren is here so me and Rachel hide then all the guest and Darren's family surprise him and guess what he was surprise nad while Darren is taking a selfie me and Rachel slowly walk towards Darren but we are quiet and we shouted SURPRISE!!!! And he almost dropped his phone nad he said Rachel!!!
Faye!!!! Oh my gosh I missed you so much guys he said and hugged us tight and I said Darren I think me and Rachel can't bteathe and he said oh sorry guys, can we take a selfie and we said ofcourse and we take alot of selfie then someone just shouted Darren!!!!! And Darren Chelsea my bestfriend.

(A/N hi guys sorry for the long update and I add some new characters and it's my friends evanne__rachel , PitchPerfect_madness and ChelseaEleanor so guys please keep on supporting my book and please don't be a shy reader please vote)