Chapter 9 : It was only just a dream

Darren's  POV
7:00 p.m.

After dinner I go outside to feel the cold breeze  but auddenly mom shouted Darren it's  bedtime go inside and sleep mom shouted the I go inside run up to my room and lay down at my bed but I can't  sleep then after a while I slept.  *Yawning* haaaaa then someone knocked on my door and I said come in I said in a polite way. Ohh lynelle are you here to tease me again about angel No said lynelle then I notice that she's  carrying a tray with food and I asked her lynelle is that for me then she said Yess!!  Kuya ngayon po breakfast in bed ka po then I said uhhh how sweet then she get out of my room and I continue eating then after I eat breakfast I take a bath and picked my outfit after that I texted angel because yesterday we exchange numbers so here's  the conversation (A/N hi guys D is for darren and A is for angel)
D: hi Angel wanna hangout?
A: Ofcourse but where?
D: uhmm maybe here in our village at the park
A: oh ok what time?
D: right now
A: I'll  be there in just a minute

Angel's  POV

Oh my G!!! I'm going to hang out with DARREN ESPANTO!!!! Oh I almost forgot I should pick my outfit and my outfit is blue jeans with a black sleeveless  top that says "ROCK 'N ROLL" and a black vans shoes with a violet penny board and a black shades. After I get dressed I start to skate but I felt thirsty so I stopped for a minute and buy at the starbucks then after I got my order I go to the park where me and Darren will meet.

Darren's  POV
Why is she taking so long then suddenly a girl who is skateboarding shouted my name but I don't  know if she is reffering to me because I think I'm not the only Darren here in the park but she is coming near to me so I think that is Angel but that girl who is skateboarding  is cool but when the girl removed the shades it's  ANGEL!!! 

Angel's  POV
When I was getting near him he just froze up then I said hi darren then he greeted me back. When I was sitting beside him he just keep looking on me then I looked at him and he just look away and here it is the moment of silence, he broked yhe moment of silence because he said something " uhmm Angel are you gonna watch my concert and if you are see you later" then he run away.

Darren's  POV
When I was running I heard familiar voices that says darren darren wake up you should be ready later for your concert then I wake up and it's mom and I realize na lahat ng nangyari it was only just a dream.

(A/N hi guys guys sorry for the very short chapter but I promised I will make it long so please guys keep on supporting my book or keep on reading it because I will update a little bit faster becuse I have an idea for the next chapieeee please don't  be a shy reader please vote.