Chapter 14: Farewell

Angel's POV
Knock.... Knock
Come in I said then mom come in and said Hi Angel I have good news and bad news for you but what do you like first the bad or good and I said ofcourse the good news first then mom said the good news is we can transfer you to another hospital because this hospital is not complete in the materials they need and the bad news is we are going to Toronto in Canada because there is a hospital for you that has complete materials. After that badnews my heart is broken into million pieces because I will no longer see Darren and my friends then I said mom please leave mr alone just for today and I'm not going to Canada the mom shouted Yes you are!! And we are leaving tommorow morning if you like it or not and Angel you are not gonna risk  your life for Darren!!! Then mom slammed the door and tears are starting drop and I called Darren and tell him what happened but suddenly mom interrupted and said don't tell him we are leaving or else after mom said that I ended the call. I texted mom to come in mt hospital room because we need to talk and she immediately come in and said we really need to talk, I said mom if I go with you in Canada and If I'm cure can we go back here? Then mom nodded and said Yes anak if you don't go with me you will not leave a little longer and I said mom just please let me spend a whole day with him before we leave please I pleaded then mom said........

(A/N hi guys I would like to thank you because finally my book has 1k views or reads and I want to apologize because of the very long update and please keep on supportingy book thanks again and I hope you enjoy this chapter and sa iba po na ang tingin sa chapter po na ito ay bitin sorry because a chance to be with will end soon)