Chapter 7 : A stranger???

Angel's POV

7:00 a.m.
*yawning* good morning world!!! what a nice morning makatext nga kay valentine
A: hi valentine wanna come with me at the mall

V: k angel see ya!!

After I read her message I go to the and washed my and gargled.

Downstairs....

Hi mom I greeted her then she said hi angel good morning come let's eat breakfast she replies then I ate breakfast, while eating breakfast I told mom that me and valentine are going to the mall then she gave me 6,000 pessos then I didn't accept it because I have my own saving then she said it's fine hatiin niyo yan ni valentine tig 3,000 pessos kayo ha then I said okay mom after I eat I ran upstairs take a bath and when I'm it's already 12:00 in the noon!!! then after that I pick my outfit and it's green plain t-shirt and a black shorts and plain white converse. (A/N sorry guys if hindi po bagay yung outfit para po sainyo because I think Im a total failure in fashion) Then when I was done getting dressed valentine was already here!!! she is so excited. I guess. Then mom dropped us at the mall and we ran as fast as we could to the entrance just like little kids and when we got in I told valentine that let's go to the teddy bear section because I love teddy, when we got there we saw a little kid that is wearing a sweat shirt with a jacket with a fluffy hood and a leggings and a boots and she is looking at a pink teddy bear so we come near her and told her if she wabt the teddy bear then she said yes so I bought her the bear and she thanked me then we saw a boy that aged like me but Im not sure about it, he is wearing a black jacket with a hood and a white shirt and a black tribal shoes. Then the little girl who is with us shouted kuya!! Then the boy came near us and said thank you the he ran with his sister.

Valentine's POV

Para talagang bata si angel kahit thirteen na gustong gusto niya parin ng teddy bear, when we are at the teddy bear section we saw a girl then angel came near her then angel asked her if she eants the pink teddy bear and while walking the little girl shouted kuya!! Then the boy come near her ans thanked and leaved then angel said weird.

Angel's POV

That boy is so weird so after that we went shopping. Then while me and valentine are walking our way to the exit of the mall the boy we saw earlier hit my shopping bags because he is running then he helped me pick up the bags suddenly he dropped his balck shades and it's... It's DARREN ESPANTO!!!!!! I feeled frozen then she suddenly whispers to my ear "keep it" then he ran and run because he was being chased of fangirls after that we went for the exit and went in the car and Im still the same still frozen like an ice. Now that were home I tell valentine what happen because

hindi niya nakita ang nangyari and I showed her the shades that darren espanto said "keep it" then we both screamed and jumped on the bed like little kids then valentine went home just in time for dinner so mom call me and while eating dinner I tell mom whay happen earlier then she said WOW anak your so lucky then I showed her the shades
At my bedroom....

Haist hindi ko talaga makalimutan ang nangyari kanina because it keeps in replaying in ly mind what happen earlier and the shades thing I really can't forget it so I decided to open my instagram then darren espanto shared a video that says " hi darrenatics earlier po kasi I accidentl hit her shopping bags and dropped the clothes and I helped her then suddenly my shades fell then I whispered keep it so thats all darrenatics bye" then I saw a lot of comments after that I felt sleepy so I sleep whiel holding darren's shades.

(A/N gi guyd sorry for the short chapter and Im very sorry for the long update kasi po Im busy sa schools and I apologize forlong update and I have a surprise for you if my reads or views nito pong book ko darren will have his own POV on the next chapter so gus please vote)