Chapter 24 - Great!

"Then why are there little flying keys 10 miles under the school?" Em asked.
"Dunno," Ron answered.
Then I saw two broomsticks laying on the floor.
"Wait!" I said in a hurry "There are two broomsticks! We are supposed to fly and get the right key!"
"Of course!" Ry said.
Me and Ry took one broomstick each, and took off.
I caught the right key and gave it to Hermione who opened the lock.

In the next room, there was a large set of -
"Chess?" Grace asked, who had a little smirk on her face.
"We have to play chess!" Emily said, who had a smirk similar to her twin.
"Ron can play chess very well!" Hermione stated, removing the small smirk from the Lylensis Twins' faces.
"Ok," Sera said, teasing.
Ron told Harry to take the place of a bishop, Hermione to be the queen, me to be a pawn, Sera to be the other bishop and the Lylensis Twins to be the rooks.
Okay, so me, Sera and the Lylensis Twins had no idea what to do, but Ron seemed to know what he was doing.
Us Slytherins did not move a centimetre on the large chess board, but Ron sacrificed himself and got hurt when the white queen pounced on him. Harry then checkmated the king, who threw his crown at Ry's feet.
As Grace and Emily and Hermione were running to get to Ron, Grace slipped.
On the pieces of Ron's knight.
And got a bleeding knee.
"Great! You have got yourself a bleeding knee!" I scolded her.
Emily stayed to look after Grace and Ron; so we, Harry, me and Hermione, went to the next room.

A/N

See the chapter thumbnail? The last point is me.

Words = 304 (including A/N)

Sorry for short chapter

Thanks for reading!