Chapter 8 - Just Nervous

It was the time for our first match.

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin.
"You alright there, Elizabeth?" Marcus Flint, the captain, asked me.
"Yeah." I replied "Just nervous."
"I was nervous as well on my first game."
"How did it go? Your first game?"
"Managed 3 goals, got hit by a bludger, knocked out on the field, woke up after 5 days." he said painfully.
"Oh." I replied, not knowing what to say.

"The quaffle is realised and the game begins!" Gryffindor announcer Lee Jordan declared.
"Potter's got hold of it, passed to Captain Marcus Flint to Graham Montague and scored! 10 points to Slytherin!"
I caught it then passed it to Marcus who -
"Score by Captain Marcus Flint! Another 10 points to Slytherin"
"Slytherin is now in the lead by 20 to 0"
"Graham Montague got the quaffle, passed to Flint to Potter to Flint to Montague to Potter to Flint to Potter who attempted a score but failed. Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor got hold of the quaffle to Katie Bell to Alicia Spinnet to Johnson to Bell SCO-Oh no! Blocked by Miles Bletchley of Slytherin!" Jordan declared, "Potter in possession of the quaffle and TERENCE FIGGS HAS SPOTTED THE SNITCH! With Potter on his tail, he races to the snitch. Meanwhile, Potter, who had the quaffle, passed it to Montague to Flint and SCORE! Ten points to Slytherin! And Seeker Potter of Gryffindor near the snitch and he - SWALLOWED IT? Madam Hooch! Does it count? Yes? Really? Gryffindor wins? GRYFFINDOR WINS? GRYFFINDOR WINS!"

A/N

Second chapter/four chapters at once.

Words = 274 (Including A/N)

Sorry for short chapter.

Thanks for reading!