Chapter 13 - What Do You Mean?

"A dragon egg." Ron finished.
"A dragon egg? What do you mean 'a dragon egg'?" I asked.
"Yeah, Lizzie. It's an actual egg of a dragon." Sera told me.
"So.... a dragon is gonna come out of the egg?" Ry asked.
"Yep." Ace answered him.
"Okay?" I said, not knowing what to say.
It cracked.
The dragon egg cracked.

You might have noticed that there are very short chapters, and that is because my first year was 30 years ago. I am 41 right now, you know. That's why the chapters are short.
Because I don't remember everything from 30 years ago, obviously.

So, yeah.
The egg cracked.
And a dragon came outta that thing.
"A Norwegian Ridgeback??" the pure-bloods yelled.
"How" Sera said,
"did" Ron added,
"you" Ace continued,
"get" Em built on,
"a Norwegian Ridgeback dragon egg!" they cried.
"Er" Hagrid started, "Ay stranger lent it tah meh."
"What stranger, Hagrid?" Hermione asked.
"Ay stranger at Honeydukes 'ffered to play cards with meh. We got drunk an' he took out a dragon egg an' asked meh if I wanted tha'. Meh, bein' drunk, 'greed an' he gave meh tha' dragon egg." Hagrid answered.
"A random stranger offered you a dragon egg, no, a Norwegian Ridgeback egg?" Sera interrogated.
"What's so special about the Norwegian Ridgeback?" I asked, bewildered.
"It's one of the rarest dragon breeds in the whole of the wizarding world." The middle child of the Lylensis' responded.
We went out of Hagrid's Hut and to the SCR (Slytherin Common Room). There we went to sit by the fireplace.
Then we saw Pansy Parkison come out of the GD (girls' dormitory) and saw us ('Ry, 'Mione, Me and the pure-bloods) sitting near the fireplace and came over to us.
"Stand up, all of you!" she roared "This is the pure-bloods' place."
"Great then!" Sera said "It means that me, Grace, Emily and Ron can sit here!"
"You, Dankworth, Lylensis Twins and Weasel aren't from noble respectable pure-blood families. So, you can't sit here." Pansy replied.
"Ohhhhhh!" Grace sang "What if we don't stand up?"
"Then, I'll have to call Vince and Greg."
"Call 'em, then. We have Lizzie here." Emily said.
"Yeah." Seraphina said "Everyone in the house knows that Draco Lucius Malfoy has a crush on half-blood Elizabeth Lily Potter!"
"I do not!"

Words = 401

Sorry for short chapter

Thanks for reading!