Chapter 11 - Of Course She Isn't

Me, Ace, Sera and Em played a prank on Filch, but he saw us and we were running to the Slytherin Common Room, as it was the closest.

We reached there, and Draco Malfoy was sitting there with Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe, Pansy Parkison and Daphne Greengrass.

"Elizabeth, I told you I don't want blood traitors in the Slytherin Common Room." came a drawling voice of Draco.
"Please, Draco." Ace said
"Yeah Draco. Shut up." Em said
"Why don't you talk to your girlfriend." Sera teased
"Please, Seraphina. Pansy is not my girlfriend" Draco replied, like this bored him.
"Of course she isn't" I giggled
Draco just rolled his eyes.
"Is there a problem?" came a casual but stern voice from behind.
"No, Stey." Ace answered.
"Why are you sweating?"
"We aren't sweating, are we, Fred, George?" I asked more than said.

No reply came from the Weasley Twins.

I looked at them and saw that George was busy staring at Stella, and Fred was stare-smirking at George.

"Umm hey" George started nervously "I am George and this is my twin brother Fred"
"Of course, the Weasley Twins!" Stella said clapping her hands "Explains why Filch is outside covered in green slime"
We all smiled sheepishly.

Just then, a certain curly-brown haired, green-eyed 3rd year entered the Common Room.
"Leah!" the Lylensis Twins shouted.
This time, it was Fred's turn to stare and George's turn to smirk at his twin brother.
"The Weasley Twins? Ohhh right!" she said in her always-dramatic voice "I think I know why there is a green, sticky and angry Filch outside, Sara." to which we all laughed.
"Wait a minute, I didn't see you, Sara!" Seraphina said, noticing Sara.

Then Barth and Ralda entered the Common Room.
"Heyyyy Bartholomew!" Said Annalise Avalon Gastrell, a fifth year Slytherin who obviously had a huge crush on Barth.

Gastrell was known all around the school, all around the four houses for being the extremely pretty girl who chased after Barth ever since she set her eyes on him in thier first year.

Little did she know that for now, his heart belonged to Esmeralda Amara Sallow and Esmeralda Amara Sallow only.

For now, atleast.
'Cause Sera once told us that the longed relationship he ever had was 5 months 3 days.

It was time for her another adventure in Hogwarts.

Or in other words, we were gonna explore it all.

It was past curfew but we didn't notice that.

Then we saw Mrs. Norris.

We were closest to the basement of Hogwarts, so we went there.

There was a mirror there.

A beautiful mirror with a golden frame surrounding it.

On the top, this was written -

Erised stra ebru oyt ube cafru oyt on wobsi.

"What language is this?" Ron asked

Me and Harry looked in the mirror, and found at least twenty people behind us.

There was a redhead woman with green eyes, and a tall messy black haired man with glasses - our parents.
Behind them, we think, were our grandparents. Then behind them, maybe, our great grandparents, then our great great grandparents so on and so forth.

We were looking at our family, for the first time in our lives.

"Wait a minute" I said " 'Erised stra ebru oyt ube cafru oyt on wobsi' reversed is 'ishow no tyo urfac ebu tyo urhe arts desire'. With proper spacing, it becomes 'I show not your face but your heart's desire'!"
After a pause of a minute or so, Hermione, the smartest of us all, said "Yeah! How did I not notice it before?"

Words = 602

Sorry for short chapter

Thanks for reading!