However, he suddenly removed his fingers and proceeded to spread my juices on his hard member. I whimpered, growing more and more frustrated to the point where I was almost tearing up.

- Do you want it so bad, huh? - He teased once again, rubbing his tip on my entrance.

I could not think straight anymore. I got a hold of his necklace which was dangling from his neck and jolted him towards me, making him thrust fully inside me. I enjoyed the feeling of fullness, already rocking my hips to feel some sort of friction.

Hyunjin caught up with what had happened, and finally started thrusting into me. I kept panting and moaning, almost whining from how much I had needed it.

- F-Fuck, you're so good for me, you take me so well. - He growled lowly in my neck. I could not respond, too overwhelmed by my senses.

My hands gripped on his shoulder for support, my nails digging into his skin. He heatedly kissed me, biting my lips and neck, moaning into my mouth.

- You're so beautiful like this. - He slightly drew back to admire my full flustered figure, still thrusting into me. - So submissive for me... - With his right hand, he grabbed both of my wrists, pressing them on the bed, over my head.

- M-More. - I pleaded between sighs.

- More? Are you gonna cum for me? - He smirked, seeing how lost in pleasure I was under his movements. I nodded yes, whimpering.

- You're gonna use your words with me, or I won't let you finish. - He said, pulling out suddenly.

This brat. I was so close to cumming that the denial felt like he had shot me. I would have killed him on the spot, if only I didn't need him to finish.

- Please, Hyunjin! Fuck me until I can't walk anymore! - I screamed, crying in frustration.

He entered me again, this time thrusting harder and faster, the orgasm washing over me soon after. He rode out my orgasm before pulling out and releasing on my stomach.

He fell right next to me, both of us still panting hard, our eyes closed. The only sound echoing in our room was that of our breaths.

- You were so good, baby. - He turned to me, caressing my cheek. Our eyes locked, and for a while I felt like it was just the two of us in the whole world.

My cheeks flushed red at the thought, and I immediately turned away.

- I'm gonna get cleaned. - I quickly rushed to the bathroom, showering away all the sweat and cum from my body. I could not help but feeling flustered as the blush never left my cheeks.

When I returned, I was only wearing my bra and panties, my hair damp. I saw him standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, already dressed, hands in his pockets. When he saw me, his mouth fell slightly open, but he tried to hide it by clearing his throat.

- I'm gonna go, just wanted to wish you goodnight... - He said, not really looking at me. In reality, he was looking at anything but me, from the floor, to the closet, to the dim light on the ceiling.

- Why don't you stay here? - I was surprised at my own words.

His eyes widened in shock, not really expecting it.

- I-I mean, if it's not a problem f-for you, of course. - I saw a genuine, held-back smile creep on his face, his head eventually nodding. He sat on the bed, still smiling, happily fidgeting with his rings.

I started changing back into my sweatpants and t-shirt, not really caring about him being in the room. When I turned, he was staring right at me, mouth again slightly open.

- What? It's not like you haven't seen me naked... - I chuckled, sitting on the side of the bed opposite to him.

- I-I know, I'm sorry. It's just... - A faint blush crept on both our faces, knowing what was about to come. - ...you are really beautiful, Eun. -

- Thanks... - I could not help but smiling shyly. - You are too. - This time, it was his turn to smile.

We awkwardly sat there for a couple of minutes, fidgeting and not really looking at each other, before I broke the silence.

- Should we sleep? - I glanced at the clock and it was almost 7 a.m. We were supposed to be ready early in the afternoon, so it was already late.

- Yeah. - He nodded in agreement, making his way under the covers. When I laid under the blankets, I saw him looking at me with puppy eyes.

I smiled at the cute sight when he opened his arms, asking me to sleep next to him. I shifted towards him, gently resting my head on his shoulder, my left hand on his chest. I could feel his heart beating crazily, making me chuckle.

- What? - He asked embarassed.

- Nothing. You're cute, Jinnie. - I replied, snuggling in his arms.

- T-Thank you. - I couldn't see him, but I knew he was smiling. He gently pecked my head before we both dozed off, happily comforted by each other's presence.