"This brat..." Levi said.
.

Suddenly Zeke, who was watching with other soilders and Onyankopon, found himself in the paths.

"Huh? Again?" Zeke said and looked around.

"They need your help, Zeke." Founder Eren said, standing behind him.

Zeke turned around with a surprise expression. "More help? I am ready to do it! Tell me, what do you want me to do?"

"You'll soon get it." Founder Eren said and walked away. "You should resume your sand castle, Zeke."

"Founder! Is that it?!" Zeke asked in disbelief. "And may I know why are you helping them?"

"No reasons." Founder Eren said and left.

Zeke just nodded and resumed making sand castle.
.

"I can provide cover with this anti titan rifle!" Gabi said.

"I don't think you can kill any titan with that!" Magath said.
.

Faye's female titan started fighting with a Beast Titan while the Okapi titan was getting away.

The female titan turned to the Okapi titan.
.

"Armin!" Faye exclaimed.
.

Levi sliced the nape of the Beast titan while Mikasa did the same to an Attacking Titan and Connie did the same to a Cart titan.

"Faye!" Mikasa shouted.

Faye's Female titan brought her hand up and Mikasa shot a hook towards it.

With a little force, Faye's female titan threw Mikasa towards the Okapi titan.

Mikasa went flying towards the Okapi titan. "Stop right there, pig!"

Suddenly, two Jaw Titans came between them.

"Uh?" Mikasa said and sliced the two titan's nape in one go. "Out of my way!" She gasped as an Armoured titan ran towards her.

Mikasa tried to slice the Armoured titan's nape, breaking her blades in the process.

She gasped. 'Armour? Oh no!'

Faye's female titan chrystalized her fist and swang her hand and decapitated the Armoured titan.

Mikasa looked at her. "Faye!"

"Don't go off on your own!" Levi said, flying up.

"They will kill you in no time flat!" Connie said, flying with Levi.
.

Faye's eyes widened as the Okapi got away. 'The pig... Oh no! It's heading towards Bertolt!'
.

Levi, Connie and Mikasa landed on Faye's female titan's shoulder.

Soon, they were surrounded by titans.

"Shit. This is bad." Levi said.

"What are we gonna do now?!" Connie asked in panic.
.

More soilders joined the land force.
.

Armin found himself in the paths, beside his body. Then he leaned beside his own body in the paths. "Why? Why won't my body move?! Please! You have to move! Everyone's going to die!"
.

Two War hammer titan stabbed the Armoured titan with spears.
.

Four Jaw Titans attacked Pieck.
.

Jean and Hange were chased by a Jaw Titan.
.

Levi sliced the nape of a Female titan and a Jaw Titan.
.