88. Battle of Heaven and Earth

Start from the beginning

The others shot hooks on the bones and hanged in there.

Soon, the Cart titan transformed too and landed on the Attacking Titan, holding the explosives in her mouth.
.

The soilders exclaimed.

"The Armoured titan and the Cart titan?!"

"And those are ODM gears?!"

"No way!"

"Aren't they the people of Paradise?!"

"They stopped the Rumbling!"
.

The Armoured titan ripped out the nape of the Beast titan.
.

Founder Eren was watching everything, standing on a rib.
.

"No wonder there was no response at all." Levi said. "It's just an empty cell."
.

Jean, Faye and Armin landed on the Armoured Titan's neck.

"We have to do something before Eren somehow start the rumbling again!" Jean exclaimed.

"I'll blow this place in a minute!" Armin shouted. "Join the Cart titan and get out of here! Eren is also expecting this attack! It won't kill him but if we blow apart these bones, maybe we could find out where Eren is!"

"If anything ever happens, don't mind us and blow it up with full power at once!" Jean shouted.

Armin looked down. "Yeah..."

Suddenly, an Okapi Beast titan came behind Armin and wrapped his long tongue around Armin and gulped him down.

Before getting Inside the titan's mouth, Armin looked at his right and saw Founder Eren there.
.

"Armin!" Faye cried out.

"No way..." Mikasa exclaimed, heading towards it.
.

Suddenly, more titans emerges from the dust clouds.
.

All of them gasped.

"What!" Jean exclaimed.

"Armin!" Faye cried out.
.

Onyankopon successful landed the airboat near the soilders.

The soilders ran towards him for answers.

"Hey! Are you alright?" One soilder asked.

Onyankopon got out of the airboat. "Yeah."

"Are they the people of Paradise?"

"Yeah. Paradise and Marley's warrior unit has joined forces to stop the Rumbling and they successfully did." Onyankopon said.

"What are they doing now then?"

"They are probably blowing it's body up!" Onyankopon replied.
.

A Female titan and a War Hammer Titan approached Reiner's Armoured titan.

"It's coming, Reiner!" Connie exclaimed, flying away with Mikasa.

"I'll help Reiner!" Faye said and bit down her hand.

After transforming, she chrystalized her fist and ripped out the other Female titan's nape.

Mikasa threw thunder spears on the War Hammer and a jaw titan's nape and flew away. Then she landed on the Female titan's shoulder.
.

Jean landed on the Armoured titan's shoulder and looked at the Titans.

"What are they?" Jean asked. "They are not mindless titans. They are assessing the situation and striking simultaneously..."
.