-8-

The next day both boys woke up with a smile on their faces.

Jungwon just looked at his brother with a smirk knowing exactly the reason of the whipped look on his brothers face.

-

On Monday Sunghoon hung out with Sunoo and Jungwon in the break like they always do.

,, So? How was the date?" Sunoo asked as soon as he got the chance to talk to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon felt his cheeks getting hot.

,, It wasn't a date! It was just a friendly hang out nothing more!" he said while looking away from Sunoo and Jungwon who both looked at him with a big smirk on their faces.

,, Sure..." Jungwon said with a knowing smirk.

,, No but seriously how was it?" Jungwon asked.

,, It was a nice hang out! We met in a café, went to the mall and in the evening we watched a movie after that he brought me home and that was it!" Sunghoon explained with a smile while thinking back to last Friday.

,, Aha" Jungwon said and when Sunghoon looked up he saw both Jungwon and Sunoo smirking at him. Shit, he had that stupidly happy smile on his face that he couldn't hold back...

,, Shut up will you! Anyways i want to go watch the training today!" Sunghoon said trying to avoid talking more about last friday.

,, Yes finally you know how annoying it is everytime when Heeseung asked if you come?!" Sunoo said relieved. 

,, And so that you know!" Sunoo said pointing at Jungwon before continuing. ,, Jay also asked about you everytime but he was even worse he asked at least three times everytime you know." Sunoo told us.

,, Jeez that boy is whipped for you won!" Sunghoon said while smirking at Jungwon who failed to hide his red face.

,, Yeah well then i will go home and you go watch the training!" Jungwon said and looked away giving up on hiding behind his hands.

,, You can't avoid him forever won! Besides you always went with us before and if i remember it clearly you watched because of him or more you watched him right??" Sunoo sounded annoyed and helpless because he didn't know what was going on with his best friend.

,, It's just that .... Well because i didn't knew i would ever talk to him and that it would be just a little crush but then we suddenly started talk more to them and he visited our home more often and Sunoo you know what everyone says about how he treats people that have a crush on him..." Jungwon suddenly bursted out. Sunghoon suddenly looked confused.

,, Yeah but you also got to know him a little bit and that's enough to know that it's all bullshit and rumors nothing more!" Sunoo said suddenly a bit annoyed, Sunghoon could only watch his best friends arguing.

,, Anyways you can choose... Sunghoon and i, we are going to rink now. If you want to come, that's nice and if not we will see you tomorrow!" Sunoo said and pulled Sunghoon with him to the ice rink.

When Sunghoon looked back he could see Jungwon standing there puzzled what he should do.

Heeseung looked at the entrance every five minutes just to see if Sunghoon really was coming.

,, Captain! You must concentrate man!" a teammate said when Heeseung once again looked at the entrance and missed the chance to score.

,, Sorry i just- i will take a short break you guys continue!" Heeseung said and skated of the rink with a dissapointed look on his face.

,, Pshh we already late then we could at least try to not disturb them even more!" a voice whisper shouted.

Heeseung who regonized the voice at an instant looked in the direction and started smiling wide, so he really came!!!

,, It's not my fault we were late you know!" Sunoo whisper shouted back at Sunghoon who just glared back at him.

,, Just let him be i am sure he-" but Sunghoon couldn't finish his sentence because suddenly two arms wrapped themselves around his waist from behind und lifted him up. He squeaked because of the surprise. 

When he stood on the ground again he turned around to face Heeseung who was smirking at him. Sunghoon just glared at him, removed Heeseungs arms and took a step backwards.

,, Please never do that again!!" He said while still glaring.

,, But the sound you made was to cute i need to hear it again!!" Heeseung said and pinched Sunghoon's cheeks. Sunghoon removed Heeseung's Hands from his face.

,, Yeah right! What are you doing here? Why aren't you on the ice?" Sunghoon now asked confused.

,, I needed a break because i couldn't really focus earlier." Heeseung answered while scraching the back of his head. 

,, Oh! Are you all right now?" Sunghoon asked suddenly worried completly forgeting Sunoo who stood next to them and just stared at them in disbelieve. 

After Heeseund assured Sunghoon that he was fine he went back in the rink with full motivation and Sunghoon and Sunoo sat down watching them.

All of a sudden another person sat themselves next to Sunghoon and Sunoo to watch the ice hockey players. 

,, You really came??" Sunoo tried saying without beeing to loud. 

,, Yeah... I was bored at home alone!" Jungwon said while not looking at them.

Both, Sunghoon and Sunoo, knew it was a lie but they were just happy that Jungwon was there with them.

Heeseung also had noticed his brother beeing there and looked at Jay who also looked up to the three boys a small smile on his face. 

-

After the Training was done Sunghoon, Sunoo and Jungwon waited for the other boys to finish changing. Even tho Jungwon wanted to go because he didn't want to face Jay, Sunghoon and Sunoo made him stay. 

Jay was the first one to finish and came out of the changing. When he came to them he went straight to Jungwon.

,, We need to talk!" He just said and dragged Jungwon away from the other two boys. 

,, Well that was weird!" Ni-ki, who had also just come out of the changing room together with Heeseung and Jake , said while looking after Jay and Jungwon.

,, You think we should-" Sunghoon started but got interrupeted by Heeseung.

,, Just let them be! They really needed to talk." 

,, Alright then do you guys want go to the café. Then they can talk in peace and we don't have to stand he waiting for them?!" Jake suggested with a big smile. 

Everyone agreed.

|----------------------------------------|

Thank you for reading :))

And sorry for not posting for so long :/