-1-

,, We are going to move town Sunghoon and there is nothing you can do about!" My Mother yelled at me.

,, But what about my school, my friends and... my figure skating career?" I asked. This can't be happening right now...

,, I don't care about such things. You can go to school there and friends aren't a thing you can't replace. Oh and God I really don't care about that ice skating thing, I am happy that I don't have to pay for that any longer." She said and left my room.

I looked at my dad hopeful that he would understand and support me.
,, Look I can't do anything about the moving but what I can do is look for a ice rink in the new town and maybe there is a club or something like that where you can continue ice skating..." he said calmly and looked at me with sad eyes.

,, Thanks dad, I would love to continue ice skating..." I said and went to hug him tightly.

,, I know that and I always see what happiness it brings to you so I will do my best. And now you maybe start packing we are moving tomorrow."

I just nodded and broke the hug. He left the room. I felt tears burning in my eyes. I was going to leave this house, this town and was never coming back.
This was the place my mum raised me. I will always remember her big smile when she saw my performances on ice or when I showed her a medal that I won she also supported me with everything and that was not just ice skating... But I will also always remember the day dad called me with a cracked voice and told me about the accident...

My Stepmother was the complete opposite of my mum. She would never come to look my performances and when she does she would look at me like I was the worst skater on earth... She never supported me with anything...

I don't know how long I sat there, just staring at the ground crying...

I decided to go to the ice rink one more time. So I packed my skaters and some thicker clothes and went to the rink which was not so far from our house so I walked with my earphones plugged in my ears.

When I arrived there were not to many people on the rink, I was happy about that. I put my skaters on and went on the rink. Like always it was a feeling of meeting an old friend again and I loved that feeling so much...

With my earphones still in my ears I began to skate just warming up and skating a few rounds around the rink. I looked around a little to see the other skaters so that I can decide if I could do a few turns and parts of my performance or not. There were just six other people on the rink.

There was a father with his kid who was trying to learn how to skate, I smiled it remembered me of my first times on ice...
Then there were a group of four boys around my age, they all looked pretty stable on the ice. I looked at the skaters from them and they were not from the rink so they also have to do some sport on ice or have done some...

So I decided that I would be possible to do something I just had to look out for the father with his son.

I began to do some jumps and turns warming myself up and then I started playing the song I always skate to and started.

I just love the feeling on ice.

When I finished I looked around, the father and his son left the rink and were just standing there probably looking at me while I was skating. The four boys also looked at me amazed but not as surprised as the father and the kid. One of the four boys suddenly skated towards me while the other three were leaving. Now it was just the two of us.

He looked really handsome like really really handsome. And his attitude on ice were special, I think he is a hockey player because he skates with body leaning forward a bit.

,, Hi!" I didn't even realised that he already stood in front of me but wow even his voice is beautiful so sweet. I shook head a little and plugged my earphones out.

,, Sorry. Hey." I said and smiled a bit embarrassed by the fact that I was staring at him a few seconds ago.

,, I just wanted to say that you look really beautiful on ice you know it just looked very good how you skated!" He said and smiled. I felt my ears become warm as I smiled back at him.

,, I mean you also look beautiful just like that but when you skate you're even more beautiful than you already are " He added while smirking a bit. Was he flirting with me? Oh god I bet he saw my ears and now my whole face was probably red.

,, Thanks... It was just a really long time since somebody said that to me..." I said and laughed awkwardly. He just smirked.

,, I can't really believe that you know. With your looks you must have hundreds of fangirls!!" He said and laughed.

,, No I don't or I never saw some..." I just said and looked down a little.

,, I mean I don't know this rink or this town so good but I believe when you perform the whole rink is watching amazed by your beauty!" He said.

,, Thanks!" I laughed awkwardly ,, Maybe you're right but I will sadly never be here again to see if you're right..." I answered while remembering that I will move tomorrow.

,, What why??" He asked sadly.

,, I moving out of this town tomorrow..." I said and looked at him smiling sadly.

,, Oh. That's sad I hoped that I could see you again some time in the future. By the way my name is He-" he was cut of by a yell.

,, HERE YOU ARE!! COME HERE SUNGHOON WE HAVE TO GO!!" I looked to the entrance and there my stepmother stood looking not to happy to see me on the ice rink and so close to another boy...

,, Ah sorry I really have to go now." I said and looked at the handsome boy infront of me.

,, Oh alright hope to see you again some time cutie!" He said and winked, I blushed a little because of the nickname but skated away fast so he couldn't see I was blushing.

,, I thought I said to quit coming here Sunghoon!" My stepmother said when I arrived at the entrance. I just kept quiet because I was afraid to say anything. After changing into my normal shoes I looked back to the boy one more time. He waved and I waved back while smiling.

,, Oh god no, not that bullshit again come on. We have to go." My stepmother said, grabbed my wrist really hard and we left.

I really hope I can see him again

|----------------------------------------|

That was the first chapter of my new story
I hope you liked it :))

English is not my first language so if
I make mistakes please remind me

Thanks for reading :))