-2-

Sunghoon stood in his new room in their new house. It was a bit bigger than his room in the old house but the whole house was bigger than their old one.
He really wondered how they could afford this type of house because his stepmum always bought him not to expensive stuff because they hadn't enough money yet they were able to live in this huge house.

With a heavy heart Sunghoon started to organise his stuff after that he went out to explore the new town they were living in. It was bigger than their old home.

He then remembered what his dad said to me this morning.

*Flashback*

,, So I looked up if there were any ice rinks around and there is actually it's part of your new school so you could just go there but it cost something and your mother can't know about this so you have to help me out, I can't pay all my myself alright!" He said with an serious expression on his face.

*End of Flashback*

So he looked if he could find a café or a club were he could work to help his dad out. He did find some who needed someone to help out but he couldn't sign up for it yet because he hasn't got his schedule from school yet.

As Sunghoon went back home he saw an ice rink, he decided to go look if there was someone there right now.

Sunghoon went inside and actually saw a lot more people than he expected they were all racing on the ice with their hockey sticks.

,, Ey this is a private training you can't just walk in like that!" One of the players yelled.

,, It's okay he probably just didn't see the sign outside!" Another player said. The voice was somehow a little familiar and also the figure from the player was familiar.

,, Ah I am sorry! I didn't knew that I will leave! Sorry again!" Sunghoon said as he bowed and left the rink embarrassed. As he walk out Sunghoon noticed a piece of paper that hang on the entrance, on it, it said to not enter because of a private training session.
Great! Just great...

As Sunghoon arrive at home his stepmum was waiting for him sitting on the couch.

,, Where were you Sunghoon?" she asked while sipping from her Coffee.
,, I was just walking around town to get to know this place." He answered afraid she would know he was lying and went to the ice rink.

,, Alright I hope you didn't go to the ice rink!" Sunghoon tensed up as he was about to go to his room and he knew she was looking at him for a reaction.
,, I heard there are many around since in every school here is a ice hockey club..."

He just nodded and went to his room, afraid that he would give away the fact that he went to the ice rink...

*next day*

Sunghoon laid in his bed, not wanting to stand up...

It was his first day in the new school and he was afraid. He knew nobody and was also scared that he would be to shy to talk to new people.

He ended up getting up from his very comfortable bed and getting ready for his first day. He wanted to look good but also simple on his first day to leave a good first impression.

-

After he was ready he went downstairs to eat a little something before school.

Then Sunghoon left the house with his earphones plugged in to blend out the noises of the cars and other people.

As he arrived at his new school many students especially girls were looking at him. Yes he was attractive, he wasn't a figure skater for nothing.

Although he should be used to hundreds of people watching him he felt really uncomfortable, when he was on ice he could just concentrate on ice skating and not on the people watching him.

As fast as he could Sunghoon went to the principals office so he could take his schedule. When he had his schedule he was a little lost he didn't knew anyone and he didn't knew where all the classes were...

He builded up the courage to go ask someone where the hell he has to go.

He went to a boy that stood not to far away from him and tapped him on the shoulder.

,, Excuse me?!" Sunghoon said to the boy who turn himself around to look at him.

,, Yes?" He asked.

,, Hi. I am new here and I just wanted to ask if you could help me get to my first class?" He asked a bit shy.

,, Of course I can help you!" He laughed and reached out his hand. ,, You don't have to be shy around me! I am Jake and you are?" He said. I shook his hand.

,, I am Sunghoon, thank you for helping me!" Sunghoon said and smiled, he seemed really nice...

-

,, Thanks again Jake, without you I would probably still be lost!" Sunghoon laughed.

,, No problem I am happy that I could help you!" He said. They talked a bit more because Sunghoon's class hasn't started yet. Suddenly somebody yelled Jake's name through the hallway.

,, Ay Jakee, here you are! I searched- skaterboy?" Sunghoon's eyes grew wide, the handsome boy from the rink knew Jake?

,, You two know each other?" Jake asked confused over the fact that his friend knew Sunghoon. Sunghoon was still shooked that the handsome boy went to the same school as him now...

,, No not directly, I just met him on the ice rink when we were at my grandma's. Remember I stayed longer than you guys, that's when I met him." The boy explained while Sunghoon came back to his sense.

,, Ah okay so he was the reason you ditched the dinner with us and we thought you will go and meet some girl!" Jake laughed.

,, Oh well you two I have to go now alright since you two know each other it's no big deal right?" Jake asked after he stopped himself from laughing.
Sunghoon and the handsome boy just nodded and after that Jake left.

,, So you are Sunghoon cutie? Such a pretty name for a such pretty boy?!" The boy said and smirked a bit. Sunghoon blushed.

Why did he have to call him cutie all the time?

,, How do you know my name I never told you did I ?" He asked.

,, Oh the woman who picked you up yelled that name you know and I just thought than you have to be named that way?" He said. Sunghoon hit his forehead with his hand.

,, Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot about that!" He laughed at himself feeling so stupid.

,, It's alright cutie!" He laughed again. His laugh was so beautiful for Sunghoon.

,, By the way, my name is Heeseung!" The boy said and smiled at Sunghoon. He wanted to talk to Heeseung more but in that moment his teacher came to start the lesson.

,, It was very nice meeting you Heeseung but I really have to go now! See you later, okay??!!" Sunghoon said and rushed to his seat in class.

Heeseung just smiled to himself thinking how cute the boy is...

|----------------------------------------|

End of the second chapter, I hope you enjoyed
it

Thanks for reading

:))