𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. the doomsday plan

Começar do início

Diego stood up from his seat and went to stand next to five who nodded his head.

"find dad." said five.

"kill dad." deadpanned Diego.

"well, that's nice." Bonnie said sarcastically scooting herself down on his chest and drop her head to his. five and Diego glared at each other while the other siblings scoffed or laughed at them.

"okay so none of us are supposed to be here, right?" vanya asked five who nodded his head, "I mean, what if it's us? has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?"

everyone kept quiet an awkward silence filling the atmosphere of the room. bonnie raised an eyebrow at everyone knowing damn well that everyone has done at least one thing to mess with the time line even herself.

and then Luther spoke up. "Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald."

"and you're working for Jack Ruby!" Diego snapped back pointing luther who wasn't fazed by him.

"Allison has been very involved in loca politics."

"okay, you started a cult." Klaus hissed at allison who threw out his dirty little secret that mostly everyone knew about.

"I'm - im just a - a nanny on a farm. i dont have anything to do with all of that." vanya defended herself.

"well, maybe you do, we just don't know it yet."

"I have a new family who is now involved in all of this." bonnie chimed in raising her hand up in a air so that they all looked at her. "it's not as cool as starting a cult though."

"I love you!" klaus reached his hand to bonnie who giggled weakly and reached her hand out as well to Klaus.

Diego then whistled sharply earning all of their attention back to them. "listen to yourself, everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. that can't be a coincidence. luther works for Ruby, Allison is protecting the government, dad is on the grassy knoll, Klaus is doing something weird and pervy but probably related, bonnie was welcome with open arms by penelope who works in close business with kennedy. see clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason: saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy."

clearly diego thought that everyone would praise and tell him that he was right. expect it was the complete opposite of that, everyone started to argue back with Diego.

their voice overlapping with each other stressing bonnie out but the siblings didn't stop arguing not for one second. bonnie brought her hands up to her ears and then tilted her head up to five who was the only one who wasn't arguing but instead deep into his own thoughts.

"five." bonnie whispering dropping her hands down and placing them on top of his arm who squeezed her waist snapping him out of his own thoughts and then glare over at his siblings.

"guys we all die. i was there. i saw it and i wanna forget it, but i can't." five trailed off and bonnie started rubbing her thumb against his arm as she felt him start to shake his leg while he told his family this. "I saw Russian nukes vaporize the world with all of you in it, even penelope. obviously i didn't know who she was at the time but i do now."

Diego's head perked up at frowned his eyebrows and then his eyes landing on bonnie who's eyes were glued onto the floor. "now a war is happening and that was never going to happen in the first time until we brought it here and Hazel gave his life to save us, so you may need to shut up and just listen to me. i dont know if the things we've experienced here are all connected. i don't know if there's a reason for everything. but dad will. we need to talk to him before everyone and everything we know is dead."