Chapter 10: Press conference and Domination of the Underworld

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

Yelling/All Might-"I AM HERE!"

demonic/voice filled with bloodlust-"Bow down before me mongrel."

*action*

Author POV

The camera opens up in a large empty room with white walls and white colored ceiling. In the middle of the room a figure was sitting in a cross-legged position with his eyes closed. The figure was a man wearing black skin-tight suit(those for training), has long hair with a pair of horns on his head. The man was none other than Izuku the demon king. Right now he was meditating when suddenly a dark blur came out of nowhere and attacked him. Izuku instantly reacted by moving out the way and brought his out towards the dark figure and a magic circle appeared on his hand.

Izuku-"Flame Magic"

Instantly flames came out of the magic circle as it completely ingulfed the dark figure and burning it to ashes. Right after Izuku gets ambushed by 3 dark figures which he narrowly dodges and instantly gets in a fighting stance but instantly meet with a fist to his face as he was send back but recovered quickly and got up before blocking a kick with his arms before ducking under another kick before using his enhanced strength to jump up the ceiling as he pointed his arms at the three dark figures before casting magic again.

Izuku-"Lighting Magic"

Thunder cracked out of his palms as yellow lighting moved over to the three dark figures before causing a explosion and dust cloud to be formed. Izuku finally fall on the ground as his senses went haywire which caused him to jump up as the place where he stood before was destroyed by water, fire and small light beams. After the smoke disappeared it showed the three dark figures with magic circles on their hands. Izuku smirked before casting wind magic and earth magic which immobilize one of them and he used his strength to destroy him while the others dodged and attacked him with other magic spells. Izuku instantly used earth magic to create earth walls and defense spells which blocked most of them. But some of them didn't but Izuku endured through them with the help of his durability, healing abilities and his pain tolerance. Izuku ran toward them while using ice magic to send ice spikes at them which they countered by using wind and flame magic which caused another dust cloud.

Izuku started readying his next spells and heightening his senses for any hidden attacks but none came. When the area started to become visible he only saw the remaining two dark figures standing there with black swords in their hands.

Izuku-'Melee combat. Alright then.' 

Izuku then summoned his sword(go check the bio to see what it looks like) as they charged at each other and clashed swords. The three of them started to swing their swords and blocking sword attacks. Izuku was slowly getting pushed back as he not only has to block attacks against two enemies at the same time but try to attack back which was not working as they were blocking any attacks that Izuku tried to inflict on them. Izuku was constantly countering and blocking their attacks but he knew that he couldn't do these all day. So he tried to faint a attack which worked giving him the time to slash one of them but the dark figures dodged the attack both shocking and irritating Izuku but he still pushed forward which was a mistake as a sword came towards him to cut him but Izuku instantly moved his left arm and sacrificing it and destroying one of them. The last dark figure stepped back before charging again but this time Izuku was able to overwhelm it and destroy it as well.

Albina-"Looks like the fight ends here my lord. They were really strong."

Izuku took a breather as he looked towards Albina who was walking towards him.